VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Omega-3 Fatty Acids 2) EPA 3) DHA 4) Green tea extract 5) Ginkgo Biloba 6) GINSENG 7) Grape seed extract 8) Multi vitamins 9) Minerals 10) TRACE ELEMENTS
Uses Of VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
Omega-3 Fatty Acids have various health benefits like:
- Fighting Depression and Anxiety
- Improving Eye Health
- Promoting Brain Health
- Improving heart health (prevents high blood pressure, high cholesterol, blood clots)
- Reducing Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Fighting Inflammation
- Fighting Autoimmune Diseases
- Improving Mental Disorders
- Fighting Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventing Cancer
- Reducing Fat in The Liver
- Improving Bone and Joint Health
- Alleviating Menstrual Pain
- Improving Sleep
- Improving Skin health
Green tea contains high amounts of antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols. It can be used to control body temperature, heal bleeding and wounds, improve digestive system, heart and mental well-being.
Ginseng has been found useful in the treatment of following conditions:
- Cold, cancer, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, hepatitis-C, heart disease, diabetes
- Menopausal symptoms
It also helps in boosting the immune system.
Grape seed extract is prepared from grapefruit and is widely used in traditional medicine. It:
- Improves cardiovascular health, immunity, blood circulation.
- Reduces high cholesterol, swelling caused by injury, eye problems due to diabetes.
- Prevents risk of cancer.
Multivitamins are the best dietary supplements that contain fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and k and water soluble vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, and biotin. Multivitamins can be used for generalized needs (or) to support a specific health need such as joints, nails, hair, skin, and brain health. Multi vitamins are helpful in:
- Preventing of much chronic illness, sub-optimal vitamin status (low level of vitamins in the body).
- Serving all your vital nutrients to your body needed for day to day work.
- Improving skin health, hair texture, preventing hair loss.
- Improving joint health and prevents the risk of injury and supports bones.
- Boosting immunity, concentration, body energy levels.
- Weight loss
Multi minerals are the combination of many micro and macro nutrients like zinc, manganese, calcium, iron, chromium, boron, etc. the minerals are both organic and inorganic in nature. They:
- Improve general body health, bone health, the growth of body, good transmission of nerve impulses, cardiac health, hormone balance, increases muscle strength.
- Prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis (or) brittle bones.
- Treat anemia, insomnia, fatigue, cognitive malfunction, high blood pressure, cramps.
- Lower stress and anxiety.
Side Effects Of VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
Side-effects of green tea (if taken in excess):
- Sleeplessness/ anxiety
- Irregular heartbeat
- Confusion or irritability
Side Effects Of Salt: GINSENG
The common side effects of Ginseng are:
Over doses of Ginseng can cause side effects such as:
- Menstrual changes in women
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Grape seed extract is usually safe, but an overdose may cause:
- Nausea, dizziness
- A headache, itchy scalp
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
No side effects of multivitamins are noted.
Side Effects Of Salt: Minerals
No side effects noted.
Contraindications Of VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
Green tea must be avoided in the following:
- More than 2 cups of green tea in a day is unsafe for the pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Green tea worsens anaemia, diarrhoea, liver problems,osteoporosis, bleeding disorder and anxiety.
Contraindications Of Salt: GINSENG
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Ginseng or any other allergies.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug grape seed extract or any other allergies.
- Bleeding disorders
- High blood pressure
Contraindications Of Salt: Minerals
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Having healthy eyes with good vision and without having any symptoms or pain is extremely important to your overall health and wellbeing. Many eye problems are benign such as dry eyes, redness or mild irritation in the eyes, near-sightedness etc.; however, other conditions such as macular degeneration and glaucoma are more serious and can lead to loss of vision and even blindness.
Some of the common eye diseases and problems are:
- Dry eyes
- Eye allergies, redness or irritation in the eyes
- Tiredness of eyes, pain around the eyes
- Refractive errors (near-sightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia, astigmatism (blurry vision), presbyopia (inability to focus on close objects))
- Retinal diseases (retinal tear or retinal detachment), cataract
- Optical neuritis (optic nerve inflammation)
- Glaucoma, macular degeneration
- Eye problems due to diabetes (diabetic macular edema and diabetic retinopathy)
The 2nd largest organ in your body is the liver, whose function is to process all the things we eat and drink and eliminate the harmful substances. The normal functioning of the liver gets interrupted if there is too much of fat in the liver.
The presence of some fat in the liver is quite normal. However, if the fat comprises around 5-10% of the weight of the liver, then you may be suffering from fatty liver disease, which is also known as hepatic steatosis. The condition of fatty liver is reversible and with lifestyle changes, it can be resolved.
There are essentially 2 kinds of fatty liver disease – ALD or alcoholic liver disease and NAFLD or non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Fatty liver disease can also occur when you are pregnant.
NAFLD occurs when the liver has problems in processing the fats, which causes the fat to build-up in the liver. This occurs when the percentage of fat in the liver is more than 10%. The early stage of ALD is alcoholic fatty liver and this because of the damage caused to the liver due to heavy drinking. Avoiding alcohol for a period of around 6 weeks can cause the fats in the liver to disappear. However, continuing the drinking can lead to liver cirrhosis.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the Hepatitis C virus (HCV) and can be acute or chronic. HCV is a blood borne virus. The incubation time frame varies from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. After the initial infection, most of the people don’t show any symptoms for many years.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Arrhythmias means the heartbeat is not in rhythm. Also called dysrhythmia, this condition is characterized by irregularity in the heartbeats. Generally, it feels like the heart is beating too fast, or too slow, or skips a beat or flutters.
When the heart does not beat in sequence or beats erratically, it fails to pump blood to the vital organs like brain, lungs and other parts of the body. This damages the organs and can cause organ failure.
Arrhythmias can generally be harmless, but if the irregularities in the heartbeats are high or due to damaged heart conditions, then arrhythmias can be dangerous or can also be fatal.
The different types of arrhythmias which can be seen in people are:
- Premature atrial contractions: These are extra heartbeats which originate in the upper chambers of the heart called atria. These contractions are harmless and generally do not require any treatment.
- Premature ventricular contractions: These are the skipped heartbeats which we generally feel and are the most common type of arrhythmias. Stress, caffeine and nicotine are believed to cause these. Sometimes premature ventricular contractions are linked to heart disease.
- Atrial fibrillation: This is the condition when both the upper chambers of the heart beat in an irregular way and are not in synchronisation with the lower chambers.
- Atrial flutter: It happens in people with heart disease, mostly few days after surgery.
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia: Rapid heart rate which starts and ends suddenly.
- Accessory pathway tachycardias: A rapid heart rate due to an extra path between the atria (upper chambers) and the ventricles (lower chambers) of the heart. The impulses travel through the normal route as well as the extra pathway causing the heartbeats to travel unusually fast within the heart, thereby causing a very fast heart rate.
- AV nodal reentrant tachycardia: This is also another type of rapid heartbeat. It is caused by an extra pathway in the AV node of the heart. The patient suffers from palpitations, fainting or even heart failure.
- Ventricular tachycardia: A very fast heart rhythm originating from the lower chambers (ventricles) of the heart.
- Ventricular fibrillation: This is a serious problem and an emergency. It is caused because of the ventricles quiver and fails to pump blood to the different parts of the body.
- Bradyarrhythmias: Due to a problem in the heart’s electrical system, the heart rate becomes slow.
- Sinus node dysfunction: This is also a slow heart beat problem caused by problems in the sinus node of the heart.
- Long QT syndrome: Disorder in the heart’s rhythm characterized by fast and uncoordinated heart beats. This is a potentially dangerous condition.
- Heart block: In this condition, there can be a delay or entire blockage of the electrical impulse when it travels from the sinus node of the heart to the lower chambers. As a result, the heartbeat becomes irregular or may become slow.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Symptoms Treated With VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eye Health
Some of the common symptoms of eye problems include:
- Dry eyes, blurry vision
- Discharge from the eye, light flashes
- Irritation of the eye, redness
- Sensitivity to light
- Pain in eyes, a headache
- Vision loss, tearing
What Are The Symptoms Of Fatty liver
There are usually no symptoms associated with fatty liver. However, you may have:
- Abdominal discomfort, fatigue
- Enlargement of liver
Excess fat can cause inflammation causing symptoms such as:
- Abdominal pain, poor appetite
- Fatigue, weight loss
- Physical weakness, confusion
If the fatty liver condition worsens and leads to cirrhosis, then the symptoms include:
- Yellowing of skin and eyes (jaundice)
- Enlargement and fluid filling in the abdomen
- An inclination to bleed easily, confusion
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hepatitis C
- The symptoms visible acutely are: fever, fatigue, reduced appetite, nausea, vomits, dark urine, grey faeces, jaundice or joint pain.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
Some people having arrhythmia may not experience any symptoms at all. In such cases, arrhythmia can be diagnosed by a physical examination, by checking the pulse or by conducting an electro cardiogram (ECG).
Others have symptoms like:
- Chest pain.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Feeling light headed.
- A rapid pounding in the chest.
- Palpitations – feels like the heart is fluttering; skipping a beat or running away.
- Weakness in the chest.
In some complicated cases, patient may suffer sudden cardiac arrest.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Causes of diseases where VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S is used
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
What Are The Causes Of Eye Health
- Age (glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration)
- Diseases like diabetes, infections due to viruses, allergens, bacteria, chemicals, dirty contact lenses and loose eyelashes (causing pink eye or conjunctivitis)
- Blockage of eye glands (causing sty)
- Allergies, dryness
- Wearing wrong prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Staring at the computer, phone, e-readers, etc. for long periods of time
What Are The Causes Of Fatty liver
Alcoholic Liver Disease or ALD is caused due to:
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, genes passed on from parents
- Hepatitis C, obesity, too much of iron in the body
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease or NAFLD is caused due to:
- Usually runs in families
- Occurs in people who are overweight, obese and middle-aged
- People having diabetes and high cholesterol
Other causes are:
- Hyperlipidemia (high fat levels in the blood), viral hepatitis
- Medications (steroids, aspirin, tamoxifen, tetracycline, etc.)
- Inherited or autoimmune liver disease
- Malnutrition, rapid weight loss
- Presence of too much bacteria in the small intestine
- Changes in the intestine
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Hepatitis C
- It is commonly transmitted by: sharing the injecting equipment, improper sterilization of medical equipment (syringes, needles), transfusion of the unscreened blood and blood products, sex, and from infected mother to the baby.
- The disease is not communicated through breastfeeding, food, water or casual contacts (hugs, kisses, sharing food).
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
Whenever there is an interruption in the electric impulses travelling across the heart and hence causes the heart to contract, it can result in arrhythmia.
There are many reasons which can make the heart to dysfunction:
- Hyper tension (High BP), heart disease.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, drug abuse, heavy smoking.
- Excessive caffeine.
- Imbalance of electrolytes like sodium and potassium in the blood.
- Scarring or injury to heart after a heart attack.
- Changes in the structure of the heart.
- Post surgery healing.
People with a normal and healthy heart may also experience an arrhythmia.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
Worst Foods With VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Eye Health
- Sugar and sugary foods are linked to poor eyesight, especially if you suffer from diabetes, it can lead to eye problems due to insulin response affecting metabolism.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats as these cause inflammations in the body and result in poor eyesight. Avoid cakes, cookies, crackers and other baked products, fried foods like chips, French fries, etc.
- Avoid sweetened beverages as they contain added sugars like fructose corn syrup that cause poor eye health.
What Are The Worst Foods For Fatty liver
- Avoid simple carbs such as rice, white bread, white pasta, desserts, cakes, pastries, cookies, candy, etc. as they worsen the condition of fatty liver. Focus on high-fibre foods.
- Avoid alcohol and beverages that are high in sugar such as juices, soda, energy drinks, etc., as they aggravate the fatty liver.
- Avoid foods that are high in saturated and trans fats such as dark meats, bacon, hot dogs, sausages, and fried foods such as chips, French fries, etc.
- Avoid salt and salty foods such as olives, canned foods, ready-to-eat foods, soy sauce, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hepatitis C
To reduce or prevent Hepatitis C, don’t eat the following:
- Raw Seafood: The risk to develop fungal infection will badly affect Hepatitis C.
- Unpasteurized dairy products: Avoid these to enhance any more infections.
- Liver: The high iron content can lead to increased risk to liver enlargement, liver cancer when suffering from Hepatitis C
- Salt: It leads to fluid retention
Foods to avoid if suffering from the ulcers:
- Coffee(not even the decaf)
- Chilis and hot peppers
- Salty red food
- Carbonated beverages and processed foods.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
Caffeinated drinks and beverages may trigger abnormal heart rhythm. So people who already have arrhythmia should try to avoid caffeine.
Sugar not only causes an inflammation, but also has the ability to cause palpitations in the heart. So limit your intake of sugar.
Too much salt is also bad for the heart. Salt causes irregularities in blood pressure levels which in turn affects heart activity. Hence reduce consumption of salt. A large amount of salt is used as the preservative in processed food. Read labels before you stock your kitchen cabinets with processed food.
Fatty food, junk food and food which is deep fried are all bad for the heart. They increase cholesterol and clog arteries, thereby increasing the chances of heart stroke.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
Do's With Usage of VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eye Health
- When you are outdoors, protect your eye by wearing sunglasses, which will help to protect your eyes from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Too much of exposure to UV rays causes macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Use safety eyewear if you play sports that can cause eye injury or if you work with hazardous materials in your workplace.
- Ensure that your glasses or contact lenses are up to date, especially if you work on your computer for long periods of time.
- Move your computer screen so that the top of the screen is in level with your eyes and you look slightly down at the computer screen.
- If your eyes are very dry, then blink more often.
- While working, rest your eyes after every 20 minutes, for around 20 seconds look 20 feet away and after every 2 hours, get up and take a break for 15 minutes.
- Get your eyes checked regularly and if your vision is blurry, then maybe your prescription requires correction.
- Maintain your blood sugar.
- Do eye exercises for at least 20 minutes a day. This will not only relax your eyes but also prevent early onset of various eye problems like cataract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fatty liver
- Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Control your blood sugar.
- Manage your cholesterol levels.
- Reduce the number of calories from your diet.
- Increase your physical activity and follow a regular exercise routine.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids and stay hydrated for the proper functioning of the liver.
- Eat small and frequent meals to keep your liver healthy.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hepatitis C
To handle hepatitis C effectively, follow:
- There are 6 types of Hepatitis C and they respond differently to different medicines. Hence, get thorough tests done to determine the genotype. Some patients may also need biopsy of liver, after blood tests.
- Start treatment early and be watchful of symptoms. Many symptoms you might be experiencing may not be due to Hepatitis C. Discuss with your doctor every time you experience any of the symptoms.
- Don’t get tattoo or piercing.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
Since the heart is a vital organ of the body, it is very important that we take care of it. For people having an arrhythmia, it becomes all the more important to have a healthy heart. The following suggestions will help to keep the heart healthy and strong:
- Healthy lifestyle choices play a key role in maintaining the heart’s health. A well -balanced diet, physical exercise and a stress-free life are key factors.
- Keep weight under control.
- Control your cholesterol level.
- Maintain blood pressure.
- Include omega 3 fatty acids in your diet as research shows that it may prevent sudden cardiac death.
- Family members have to be familiar with CPR in the case of an emergency like a stroke or heart failure.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
Dont's With Usage Of VAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eye Health
- Avoid the glare from lights and windows and if required, make use of an anti-glare screen. Dim your computer and TV screens a bit.
- Avoid looking at the computer or phone screen for too long as they can cause problems such as blurred vision, eye strain, dry eyes, headaches, back, neck and shoulder pain and trouble with focusing at a distance.
- Avoid or quit smoking as this causes damage to the optic nerve, causes cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid working in the poor or dim light. Use a soft white light that doesn’t produce glare and also does not reflect into your eyes directly.
- Avoid dusty areas as the dust can harm your eyes.
- Don’t wear your glasses and contact lenses all the time. Remove them every now and then and give your eyes some rest.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fatty liver
- Don’t have too much of iron-rich food or iron supplements as this can cause fatty liver.
- Avoid starving yourself, as malnutrition can lead to fatty liver.
- Avoid sudden weight loss, try and lose weight gradually if you are overweight.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hepatitis C
- Avoid sharing sharp items like razors, needles.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Don’t do unprotected sex.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
If a person has a certain type of arrhythmias, he is at risk of cardiac arrest, stroke or heart failure. To keep the heart strong, follow these suggestions:
- Do not smoke. Also, do not be around other people who are smoking (passive smoking).
- Do not drink excessive alcohol.
- Avoid caffeine and nicotine.
- Do not take illegal drugs.
- Avoid fatty and spicy food.
- Some cold and cough medicines promote arrhythmia. A health worker may guide you regarding the medicines.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions in life. Anger, stress, anxiety, nervousness, etc. lead to abnormal heart rhythm. Beat stress through techniques like meditation, yoga and mindfulness and lead a peaceful life.
- You might have difficulty in driving if you have irregular heart rhythm. Avoid driving at such times and inform your colleagues about your condition.
- Sometimes arrhythmia causes sudden loss of control. If your job involves being on top of a building, doing heavy machinery work or being constantly alert, try to avoid such situations until the issue of loss of control has been resolved.
- If certain activities like running, or any particular exercise increases your heart rate, try to avoid those.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfVAIO GOLD CAPSULE 10`S
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
What Are The Tips For Eye Health
- Stimulate the eye muscles every morning. When you wake up splash some cold or cool water on your face. The fill water in your mouth and close your eyes and splash cold water on your eyes. This exercise helps to stimulate your eyes.
- Massaging your eyes, especially if you work long hours in front of the computer can help to improve eye circulation and reduces eye fatigue.
- Do some eye exercises to reduce eye strain and improve eye health.
- Sleep well, as this allows the eyes to get rest and relief from strain and bright lights. Meditating around 10 minutes before going to bed can ensure a good night’s sleep.
Some natural remedies for good eye health are:
- Saffron is a spice that prevents eye problems such as cataracts.
- Milk thistle contains silymarin that helps to repair the eye and prevents eye problems.
- Bilberry is a rich source of the bioflavonoid which helps to regenerate rhodopsin, the pigment used by the rods in the eyes. Consuming bilberry can help to improve night vision.
- Gingko Biloba helps to increase the circulation to the rear portion of the eye and is a great remedy for eye problems like glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Flowers of eyebright plant have been used for several centuries to treat eye irritation.
- Mix the juices of celery, carrot, chicory, and parsley and consume this as it helps to nourish the optic nerve and is very beneficial for eye health.
- Eating raw fennel seeds or making tea with fennel or using it as an eyewash can helps to reduce vision problems such as cataract.
- Cayenne pepper increases the blood flow to the eyes and is beneficial for eye health.
- Endive juice is a great remedy for myopia and it can also be consumed by mixing it with celery, carrot and parsley juice.
Some natural remedies for the condition of fatty liver are:
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with warm water and drink this before your meals twice a day for a few months. Apple cider vinegar is a great remedy for fatty liver as it helps in weight loss and also gets rid of the fat that is accumulated around the liver. It also helps to reduce inflammation and promotes the healthy function of the liver.
- Add the juice of half a lemon to a glass of water and drink this 2-3 times in a day for many weeks. Lemons contain vitamin C that helps to detoxify the liver.
- Adding a teaspoon of dry dandelion root to a glass of hot water and drinking it 2-3 times daily after steeping it for 5-10 minutes is very beneficial to treat fatty liver disease, as dandelion helps to metabolize the fat around the liver and helps in detoxification. You can also add dandelion leaves in your recipes. However, you must avoid the herb if you are pregnant or diabetic.
- Green tea has antioxidants that can help to reduce the fat from the liver and also improves the liver function. Drinking 3-4 cups of green tea in a day can help to treat fatty liver. You can also have it in the form of capsules or an extract.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, which is believed to prevent fatty liver and also helps in the detoxification of the liver. Mixing half a teaspoon of turmeric in hot water or milk and drinking it 1-2 times in a day can help for the condition of fatty liver.
- Liquorice root helps to decrease the activities of the enzymes AST and ALT in the case of fatty liver disease and also helps to prevent damage caused due to toxins and heavy metals. Adding ½ a teaspoon of dried liquorice root to a glass of hot water, allowing it to steep for 5-10 minutes and drinking the tea twice a day can help in the case of fatty liver disease. You can also mix a tablespoon of liquorice powder with some honey and have it once a day for a few weeks for relief.
- Both papaya seeds, as well as papaya fruit, are great for the treatment of fatty liver. You can grind around 5-6 papaya seeds and mix it with a tablespoon of lemon juice twice a day for a month or eat some papaya fruit with honey every day or include raw papaya in your recipes as a cure for fatty liver disease.
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
To prevent Hepatitis C, take care of the following:
- Handle the sharp objects and waste carefully
- Use condom
- Strengthening immunity using hepatitis B and C vaccines.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
- Generally, arrhythmia is harmless. But people with abnormal irregularities in heart rate have to take of themselves. Whenever you feel dizzy, remember to lie down.
- Even complicated and serious arrhythmias can be effectively treated with medical treatment coupled with an active lifestyle and healthy nutrition.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.