VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Ashwagandha 2) Mucuna pruriens extract 3) Shatavari 4) Gokshura 5) Shilajit 6) Yashad bhasma 7) Akarkara 8) Clove
Uses Of VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
Ashwagandha is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng. It has multiple benefits and is increasingly becoming popular, even in western countries.
Ashwagandha is used for various conditions/ health benefits. Some of them are:
- Cancer treatment, to reduce the effects of chemotherapy
- To fight inflammation in conditions like arthritis, rheumatologic problems
- To control/ fight bacterial infections
- Heart health (ashwagandha has antioxidant, anti stress properties)
- To treat depression, reduce stress
- To fight diabetes
- To improve thyroid function
- Improve immune system
- Increase haemoglobin in the body
- To improve sexual health and fertility
- To improve eye health/ prevent cataract
- To prevent seizures
Mucuna pruriens is an Indian creeping vine which is being used in Ayurveda for more than 2000 years. It is taken as a supplement to:
- Reduce stress
- Improve intellect, energy, and endurance.
- Supports nervous system, reproductive system, and digestive system.
- Promote physical balance and posture
- Enhance healthy motor skills and coordination.
- Regulate blood sugar levels
It is also a Natural source of levodopa which is an essential precursor of nerve transmission.
Shatavari is used for the following conditions:
- Improving female and male reproductive system health, breast milk production.
- Supporting immune system, the balance of female hormones, moisturizing respiratory tract.
- Soothing of the digestive system, peristalsis of bowels.
- Promoting general health, strength and energy levels.
It also acts as a natural antioxidant.
Gokshura (also known as Tribulus Terrestris in English), is a fruit – producing plant also called as puncture vine. Fruit, leaf, and root of this plant are used in medicine as it:
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves heart health, circulation, and sexual performance
- Treats infertility, angina, erectile dysfunction, nervous disorders, constipation, headache
- Acts as anti-microbial, anti-tumor agent
- Increase libido
- Reduces weight gain in men
- Lowers high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels
Shilajit is a sticky substance found in rocks of Himalayas developed from slow decomposition of plants. It is used in Ayurveda as it:
- Improves symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves testosterone levels in males, heart health.
- Treats chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), high altitude sickness, iron deficiency anemia, infertility.
- Reduces aging.
Yashad bhasma is an Indian ayurvedic product used in traditional medicine. It:
- Treats eye disorders, anaemia, cough, cold, diabetes, asthma, bronchitis, non-healing wounds, menorrhagia, tremors, night sweating, epilepsy, gonorrhoea, urinary constrain, malaria, night blindness, cataract, macular degeneration.
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents respiratory infections
- Reduces high blood pressure, symptoms of aids
- Treats acne, eczema, psoriasis.
Uses Of Salt: Clove
Clove is the most common spice used in Indian kitchens, not only for its taste but also the health benefits. Some of the health benefits of clove are:
- Helps in relieving toothache, gingivitis and periodontitis
- Improves digestion, boosts immunity
- Helps relieve upper respiratory infections, cough, cold.
- Reduces inflammation of muscles
- Helps in relieving arthritis pain
- Enhances sexual health
- Helps in treating bruises and scarps
- Cures a headache
Side Effects Of VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
An overdose of Ashwagandha can cause diarrhea, upset stomach and nausea.
Mucuna pruriens extract is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Severe itching
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Shatavari
No side effects noted.
Side Effects Of Salt: Gokshura
Gokshura is possibly safe, but in some cases, it may cause mild side effects such as:
- Trouble sleeping
- Heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular periods
- Cramping, stomach pain
- Diarrhoea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Shilajit
Shilajit is possibly safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as rash, dizziness, increased heart rate.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Yashad bhasma is usually safe, but an overdose sometimes may cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, fatigue
- Stomach pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Clove
Cloves are usually safe if taken in limited quantities. An overdose can cause blisters in mouth, burning sensation in stomach and dark yellow urine.
Contraindications Of VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Ashwagandha
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy (consumption of Ashwagandha can lead to abortion, miscarriage)
- If you are already using other medications for diabetes, depression, hypertension, anxiety, or insomnia. Ashwagandha can interfere with the efficacy of these medicines.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Mucuna pruriens extract or any other allergies.
- Amla (toxicity)
- Any bleeding disorders
Contraindications Of Salt: Shatavari
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards Shatavari or any other allergies.
- Taking diuretics.
Contraindications Of Salt: Gokshura
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Currently taking diuretics
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
Contraindications Of Salt: Shilajit
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the shilajit or any other allergies.
- Sickle cell anemia, hemochromatosis
Contraindications Of Salt: Yashad bhasma
Contraindications Of Salt: Clove
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acidity, any stomach ulcers
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
- Erectile dysfunction, also sometimes referred to as impotence, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
Our immune system comprises a complex network of cells, tissues, and organs, which together work to fight against germs and keeps the body safe from their attacks. The immune system keeps the pathogens out or finds and destroys them.
When your immune system cannot do all this and cannot protect the body, it means that you are suffering from an immune disorder. Immune system disorders cause the immune system to be either overactive or underactive. Immune disorders include:
Asthma and allergy: These are immune responses to some substances which are not very dangerous.
Immune deficiency diseases: These are disorders where one or more parts of the immune system are missing. These decrease the ability of your body to fight pathogens and make the body susceptible to infections.
Autoimmune diseases: Here the immune system is overactive and the body attacks and damages its own cells and tissues. The immune system produces antibodies in response to some unknown trigger and instead of fighting the infection, the antibodies start attacking the tissues of your body. Some examples of autoimmune diseases are:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: The joints are attacked by the immune system causing swelling, inflammation, and pain in the joints.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus): Affects the lungs, blood cells, joints, nerves, and kidneys usually.
- Inflammatory bowel disease or IBD: The lining of the intestines is attacked by the immune system. The 2 major forms of IBD are:
- Multiple sclerosis or MS: The nerve cells of the body are attacked by the immune system causing weakness, pain, poor coordination, blindness and muscle spasms.
- Psoriasis: Immune system causes skin cells to reproduce very fast producing scaly, silver-colored plaques on the skin.
- Type-I diabetes mellitus: The antibodies produced by the immune system attack and destroy the cell that produces insulin in the pancreas.
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis: Immune system produces antibodies that attack the thyroid gland.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome: The nerves controlling the muscles, arms and upper body are attacked by the immune system.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP): The immune system attacks the nerves.
- Myasthenia gravis: The antibodies produced by the body bind themselves to the nerves and affect the working of the muscles.
- Graves’ disease: The antibodies produced by the immune system stimulate the thyroid gland to produce excess thyroid hormone.
- Vasculitis: Immune system attacks and destroys the blood vessels.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
A feeling of squeezing or pressure in the chest may be associated with angina. It may be a feeling like a heart attack, however, most of the times; it is considered as a warning sign of the future heart attack.
The chest pain (angina) can happen if the sufficient amount of blood is not flowing into the parts of the heart. It is regarded as a symptom of the heart disease. It can occur if anything blocks the arteries or there is a decreased blood flow in some arteries. Arteries are responsible in order to bring the oxygen-rich blood in the heart.
Angina generally goes away in a short period of time. But, it can be an alarming sign of a life-risking heart problem. It is very important to get checked by a specialist as early as possible in order to avoid a heart attack.
Angina can be of different types as follows:
- Stable angina: It is the most common type of angina. It can be triggered by the physical activities or stress. It can last for a few minutes and goes away when an individual takes rest. Stable angina is not a heart attack, although it can be an alarming sign of developing heart attack in the near future. A Specialist should be consulted without any delay.
- Unstable angina: An individual can experience this type of angina while he/she is not very active or taking rest. The pain, associated with it, can be strong as well as long-lasting. It can frequently come back. It is considered as a signal of developing heart attack very soon. So, a Specialist should be consulted in this regard as soon as possible.
- Prinzmetal's angina (or variant angina): It is a rare type of angina that can happen at night in the time of resting or sleeping. The arteries in the heart can suddenly narrow or tightened. It can be associated with lots of pain and individuals should be given the proper treatment as soon as possible.
Constipation is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Infertility is a medical condition where a woman is unable to conceive or get pregnant despite one year or longer of unprotected sex. Women or men or both of the partners can be having infertility. If a woman is having infertility disorder then it is termed as female infertility and if men are having infertility disorder then it is termed as male infertility.
Types of infertility
Infertility is divided into two parts:
- Primary fertility: Primary infertility refers to those who have never been able to get pregnant or conceive a child at least after 1 year of regular unprotected sex
- Secondary fertility: Secondary infertility refers to those couples who are now unable to conceive after conceiving once.
Alzheimer’s is an irreversible brain disorder, which causes problems with memory, thinking and even worsens over time. It could destroy memory, ability to think and eventually ability to do simplest tasks in life.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
A cough is referred to as tussis as well. It is a spontaneous reflex, which many animals and human have. The purpose of a cough is to clean the breathing passage and throat of the mucus, fluids, irritants, microbes, and foreign particles. In a cough, lungs expel the air rapidly.
A cough can be a deliberate or an involuntary action. A cough often gets cleared without any medicines, but sometimes people take cough syrups to soothe the irritation caused by a cough. But some of the coughs can be a symptom of serious illness.
Cough reflexes can be classified into three phases:
- An inhalation that means breathing in.
- Pressure is increased in the lungs and the throat with the closed vocal cords.
- On the opening of the vocal cords, the person may experience a sudden expulsion of air that creates the characteristic cough sound.
- When someone coughs abnormally, then it may be a symptom of a certain disease. Some of the coughs can be caused due to contagious diseases such as common cold. Some of the causes can be non- infectious as well.
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Our teeth have a lot of work to do like chewing, grinding, biting, talking and also face the aging process. Hence, they need the care to keep them away from dental diseases. Brushing the teeth twice a day and flossing the mouth are age-old mantras to keep them healthy and safe. Other than this, attending routine dental check-ups and watching what you eat and drink are vital factors in deciding the health of your teeth.
The diseases of teeth are:
Also called tooth decay, this happens due to adult bacteria which survive on refined white sugar. When we eat candy or other sugary food, some morsels stick to the teeth, gums and in between teeth. Bacteria feed on this sticky food and thrive, releasing a toxin which causes tooth decay. The solution is to brush teeth regularly and floss the mouth. Avoid eating sticky sugary food.
This is a gum disease and occurs in the mild alkaline to the mild acidic environment in the mouth. The cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and lack of the certain type of enzymes which can digest food substances. Gingivitis is a reversible condition with proper dental treatment.
If gingivitis is left untreated, it progresses into periodontal disease. In this disease, the plaque bacteria form crystals, which attach to the teeth, and these crystals destroy the ligaments, which attach teeth to the bone. As a result, pockets are formed, in which more food particles can be trapped and lodged. This causes the disease to progress, and eventually, it may lead to the removal of the tooth. The damage to the tooth and gum caused by periodontal disease is permanent and irreversible.
Also called bad breath or halitosis, mouth odor is due to remnants of food particles in the mouth. Enteric bacteria feed on these food particles and release an odor. Again, good brushing and flossing habits and the kind of food we eat play a key factor in preventing bad breath.
Symptoms Treated With VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
- Soft erection
- Sexual dysfunction
- Reduced sex drive
- Trouble maintaining erection
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
The symptoms of immune system disorders are:
- Increased frequency of infections, which occur more frequently, are longer lasting and are more difficult to treat than with a person having a normal immune system.
- Getting infections that a person with a healthy immune system would not get (opportunistic infections).
Some common symptoms of primary immune system disorders are:
- Frequent and repeated sinus infection, ear infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, skin infections and meningitis.
- Loss of weight.
- Digestive issues like loss of appetite, cramping, diarrhea, nausea, etc.
- Infection and inflammation of the internal organs.
- Blood disorders like anemia and low platelet count.
- Delayed development and growth.
- An autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis, type-I diabetes, lupus, etc.
- Mouth sores and chronic gum disease,
- Bacterial infections leading to pus-filled sores.
- Large warts (caused by viruses).
- Fevers and chills.
- Abdominal pain due to enlargement of spleen or liver.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Chest pain (angina) that is experienced in the chest region can be associated with the following symptoms:
- Pressure, squeezing
- Tightening, heaviness
- Aching or burning across the chest, it usually starts behind the breastbone.
The particular pain can be spread into the jaw, neck, throat, shoulders, teeth, or back. Sometimes, patients can also complain of the following symptoms:
- Heartburn, indigestion
- Sweating, shortness of breath.
- Weakness, nausea
Stable angina generally lasts for a small period of time. Sometimes, it may feel like indigestion or gas. Unstable angina generally occurs at a resting position. It can be a surprising effect as well as lasts longer and may be complicated over time. Another type of angina is variant angina that generally occurs at a resting posting and can be severe.
What Are The Symptoms Of Constipation
- Passing 3 or fewer stools in a week.
- Hard, lumpy stools.
- Difficulty in bowel movements.
- Feeling of blockage in the rectum.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
What Are The Symptoms Of Infertility
Not able to conceive after one year of regular unprotected sex is the topmost symptom of infertility.
Symptoms may vary both men and women.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- Low sperm count
- Less libido or changes in sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction, small and firm testicles.
- Premature aging
- Poor ejaculation
Symptoms of infertility in women:
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Missed periods or heavy or light periods
- Pain during periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Loss of hair
- The unwanted growth of hair
- Sudden acne
- Changes in gut
- Memory Loss
- Confusion with time and place
- Frequent change in mood and personality
- Very poor judgment skills
- Hard time planning and solving simple issues.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cough
Some of the symptoms that are accompanied with the cough are as follows:
- A cough is accompanied with a stuffy and a runny nose.
- One may frequently keep clearing the throat.
- Hoarseness in voice.
- Wheezing and difficulty in breathing.
- One may feel swallowing difficult or may suffer from the cough while swallowing.
- In some cases, blood is witnessed while coughing.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Sometimes body temperature may also increase.
- Night sweats.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Teeth health
The general symptoms of all dental diseases are:
- Tooth pain.
- Sensitivity: There is a sharp tingling sensation when consuming hot or cold drinks or beverages.
- Bleeding gums.
- Red and swollen gums.
- Cavities in teeth.
- Pain while chewing.
- Bad breath.
- Mouth sores.
- Loose teeth.
Causes of diseases where VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
The common causes of impotence are:
- Endocrine Diseases like diabetes. The body’s endocrine system produces hormones, which regulate sexual function, metabolism, reproduction, mood etc.
- Neurological and nerve disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, brain or spinal tumours, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, temporal lobe epilepsy. Several neurologic conditions may increase the risk of impotence. Nerve conditions are responsible for brain’s ability to communicate with the reproductive system, which can, in turn, prevent a person from achieving an erection.
- Taking certain medications may affect blood flow that can lead to ED.
- Depression, anxiety, emotional disturbance.
- Certain cardiac conditions that affect heart’s ability to pump blood. A person can’t achieve the erection, without enough blood flow to the penis.
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
Several of the primary immune system disorders are inherited problems in the DNA. Immune system disorders can be classified into 6 main groups based on the part of the immune system that has been affected:
- T-cell deficiencies
- B-cell or antibody deficiencies
- Combination of T- and B-cell deficiencies
- Complement deficiencies
- Defective phagocytes
- Unknown (idiopathic)
There are 2 types of immune system disorders:
Primary immunodeficiency disorders, which are mainly caused due to mutations in a particular gene and primary immune disorders are classified according to the part of the immune system that is involved.
Secondary immune disorders are those that result from:
- Any prolonged or serious disease like cancer or diabetes.
- Radiation therapy or chemotherapy.
- People who are hospitalized or older people.
- People who take immunosuppressants for some autoimmune disorder.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
Chest pain (angina) usually occurs due to a heart disease. If a fatty substance (plaque) builds up in the arteries, then it can block the normal blood flow to the heart muscles. For this particular situation, the heart is forced in order to work with less oxygen. It results in pain. The arteries can also be associated with the blood clots that can result in heart attacks.
Some of the less common causes of the angina are as follows:
- If a major artery of the lungs (called pulmonary embolism) is associated with a blockage, then the angina can develop.
- If a valve in the central part of the heart (aortic stenosis) gets narrowed, then the angina can occur.
- A thickened or enlarged heart (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) can develop this particular situation.
- If the sac associated with heart (pericarditis), experiences swelling, then angina may develop.
- Tearing of the aorta (the largest artery in the body) wall can develop this situation.
Constipation can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Changes in your usual diet or activities.
- Antacid medicines containing calcium, iron or aluminium.
- Colon cancer.
- Eating a lot of dairy products.
- Eating disorders. Eating too much of junk food, white bread.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.
- Not being active.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
What Are The Causes Of Infertility
The causes of infertility can be different for both men and women.
Causes of infertility in women:
- Damage or Blockage in the Fallopian tube
- Ovulation disorders, disorders of uterus or cervical
- Endometriosis, pelvic adhesions
- Early Menopause or ovarian insufficiency
- Any sexually transmitted disease
Causes of infertility in men:
- Low sperm count
- Disorder in sperm transport
- Sexual disorder, any sexually transmitted disease
Scientists believe that the cause of this disease is a combination of genetic (carrying certain genes), the lifestyle of an individual and environmental factors that could affect the brain.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Cough
- Asthma: People with asthma attack can frequently lead to cough-related problems. Some are inflicted with such complications due to various respiratory infections.
- Upper Airway Cough Syndrome (UACS): After one’s nose generates excessive mucus, it goes down to the throat, causing cough.
- Bronchitis: Bronchitis is an issue that causes inflammation in the bronchial tubes. This issue further triggers a cough due to the production of coloured sputum.
- Pollution, smoking
- Flu, certain allergies
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
Dental diseases are caused by microorganisms that live in the mouth and release toxins causing damage to dental tissue. The mouth offers resources for the bacteria to survive and multiply. There are three types of bacteria thriving in the oral cavity - pathogenic, beneficial, and neutral. When the mouth is dominated by beneficial bacteria, then there is good dental health. When pathogenic bacteria dominate the oral cavity, it leads to dental diseases. Neutral bacteria follow whichever bacteria are dominant.
Causes of tooth and gum diseases are:
- Sugary foods: When bacteria in the mouth combine with remnants of sugary or starchy food particles, they form a colourless, sticky substance called plaque. When you don’t remove plaque from mouth by proper brushing and flossing, it hardens into tartar or calculus. Removal of tartar will require a dental procedure by a dentist.
- Acidic foods: Acidic drinks and foods attack the tooth enamel, thereby damaging it. Soft drinks contain enormous amounts of sugar, which facilitate plaque formation. The acidic content of soft drinks erodes teeth enamel and causes damage to teeth.
- Dry mouth: Saliva in the mouth is helpful in inhibiting plaque formation. People with dry mouth are more prone to dental problems. Dry mouth condition is caused by certain medications. Diseases like diabetes also cause dry mouth issues.
- Grinding of teeth: People who grind teeth in their sleep or under stress are invariably damaging their teeth. The grinding process strips away the enamel (outer layer of teeth), thereby causing tooth decay.
- Genetics: Some people inherit tooth crevices and enamel problems from parents. This can also lead to teeth problems.
- Poor dental hygiene: Improper brushing and flossing is the number one cause of teeth problems.
Worst Foods With VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
- Sodium rich foods cause high blood pressure, thus causing damage to blood vessels. Hence avoid foods like cheese, snacks, bacon or cured meat, pickled food, sun dried tomatoes, salt, soy sauce, baking soda or powder.
- Bad cholesterol affects the flow of blood in main organs of the body that can lead to erectile dysfunction. Hence avoid oily and saturated fats rich foods like butter, dried coconut, meat, eggs, cheese, whipped cream, processed meat, dark chocolate, fish oil and hydrogenated oil like palm.
- Avoid trans fats like chips, cookies, muffins, cakes French fries, margarine, and any such fried or packaged foods.
- Avoid high sugar foods.
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
- Avoid refined sugar and sugary foods and beverages as sugar weakens your immune system and leaves it vulnerable to various diseases. Avoid sugary foods and drinks likes cakes, pastries, ice creams, cola, energy drinks, candy, jellies, etc.
- Avoid processed and junk food like French fries, chips, burgers, hamburgers, low-fat and gluten-free packaged foods, etc. as these are loaded with sugar, preservatives, and additives and are the main contributors to autoimmune diseases.
- Avoid foods like eggs, corn, soy, dairy, legumes, grains and particularly foods that contain gluten, as it triggers the release of zonulin, a chemical that is highly inflammatory and causes immune system disorders.
- Avoid foods that belong to the nightshade family such as tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and goji berries, as these increase inflammation and worsen the condition of immune system disorders such as joint pain.
- Avoid foods like soy, wheat, and milk, as these foods have been associated with worsening type-I diabetes. Instead choose pasture-raised, organic meats like lamb and turkey, Alaskan salmon, etc.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
Following foods should not be consumed in the case of angina pain:
- Consume less red meat: Red meat, such as lamb, pork, goat, veal, etc. is rich in saturated fat that enhances the cholesterol levels. An individual should try to consume one meat-free meal on a regular basis in order to prevent angina.
- Limit your salt intake: Salt can cause fluid retention that can enhance the blood pressure as well as can worsen chest pain. High sodium foods that one must avoid to reduce the risk of angina are pickles, pizza, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Constipation
Avoid cheese and dairy items
- Fried foods
- Red meat
- Frozen food
- Unripe banana
- Processed food
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
What Are The Worst Foods For Infertility
- Avoid all trans-fats and processed foods because these increase the insulin in the body and results into obesity also.
- Caffeine: Increases the risk of miscarriages.
- Smoking and alcohol: These have a negative effect on fertility.
- Sugary products and high carbohydrates: These increases the blood glucose level and can cause ovulatory infertility.
- Seafood: These are rich in mercuric content and so can lead to infertility.
- Bad Fat (due to consumption of trans fats in processed foods)
- Extra Calories (A high-calorie food can lead to Obesity, Fat, and diabetes upping the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Excessive Alcohol
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cough
Some of the foods that one must avoid while suffering from a cough are as follows:
- Milk and Dairy products: Sticky thick mucus may flow down to the throats back from cold or an allergy is called phlegm. If phlegm is the cause of a cough, then one must avoid foods that may cause the formation of mucus. Milk and other dairy products increase the mucus formation particularly when the infection already persists. Therefore, one must stay away from dairy products when suffering from a cough. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid are milk and milkshakes, sour cream, whipped cream, yoghurt, ice creams, etc.
- Caffeine: Coffee is a common diuretic that leads to excessive urination and later complications of dehydration. This further leads to a dry cough. So, avoid consumption of caffeinated drinks.
- Citrus Fruits: Avoid consuming citrus fruits such as watermelon, bananas, peaches, and mangoes. Such food items contain citric acid that irritates the throat leading to a cough.
- Fried foods: One must not consume fried foods such as French fries, chips, etc. as these secrete an irritant known as acrolein that is known to increase cough reflex.
- Processed chips: Processed foods such as fried noodles, cheese, cereals, etc. can suppress the immunity of a person So, there are more chances of infections if one consumes too much of such food items.
- Allergen foods: Some people who have complications like asthma can further be affected with allergic disorders such as a cough on consumption of irritant foods like yeast, nuts, fish, milk, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Teeth health
- Sugary sweets and candies: Sugary food is what bacteria thrive on. Even if you wish to have sweets, opt for those which leave no particles sticking to the teeth and clear out of the mouth quickly.
- Starchy carbohydrates: Foods like chips, crackers, bread, and pasta contain starch which is available as sugar to the bacteria.
- Carbonated soft drinks and sodas: Firstly, carbonated drinks again contain a lot of sugar. Secondly, they contain phosphorous and carbon dioxide which are known to wear away the enamel of the teeth. This causes them to get brown or stained.
- Fruit juices: Though fruit juices are healthy, they contain sugar and acids which are a bad combination for teeth. If you regularly consume juices, don’t keep them for too long in the mouth. Use a straw for minimal contact with teeth.
Do's With Usage of VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) can take a big toll on your relationship. Hence, it is very important to handle it carefully with both the partners supporting each other.
- The majority of cases of erectile dysfunction occur due to psychological reasons like lack of confidence, depression etc.. Hence, it is important to consult a psychologist (together as a couple).
- It is important for both the partners to discuss it freely and find out the ways to make life more enjoyable.
- It is important for men suffering from ED to feel irritated, agitated and eventually leading to clinical depression. Hence, maintaining positivity in the relationship is extremely important.
- Certain medications also can cause ED, hence check your list of medications and consult your doctor.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
- Following good personal and dental hygiene can help to reduce the risk of getting infections and immune disorders.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap after using the bathroom and before preparing food.
- When you sneeze or a cough, do it with your mouth covered with a tissue and sneeze and cough into your elbow rather than your hand.
- Treat all the cuts, wounds, etc by washing and bandaging.
- Practice safe sex and do not share needles, etc. as this can help to prevent the risk of infection.
- Controlling blood sugar levels can help the white blood cells to work better and hence prevent infections.
- Eating a balanced, healthy diet can help to prevent infections, build the immune system and reduce the risk of immune disorders.
- Sleep well as this helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Take vaccinations that can prevent infections.
- Exercise is a great and fun way to build your immune system and fight off colds and other ailments. When you do moderate exercise, the body circulates the cells that help to build the immunity of the body, which kills the viruses and bacteria. So, it is a good idea to follow a regular exercise routine.
- Several infections can be prevented by vaccination. So, keep your family and you vaccinated as per the recommended immunization schedule.
- Foods can be a source of infection. Make sure that you wash all the vegetables, fruits, poultry, meat properly and cook them well before serving.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Chest pain (angina)
- To protect oneself from angina, following things can be done after consulting with the doctor:
- Before initiating any prolonged physical activity like having intercourse or walking uphill, consider taking nitroglycerin (ask your doctor before taking it).
- Consider Deep breathing: Stress is one of the major causes of angina pain. Therefore, it is important to manage stress. Stress can be released by performing deep breathing.
- Maintain a healthy weight: A healthy weight should be maintained in order to protect the heart. An overweight can force the heart in order to work harder for pumping blood across the body and that can result in an increased blood pressure. It can trigger the chest pain.
- Stop your activity as soon as angina pain is felt: If one experiences angina pain while performing some activity, he/she must immediately discontinue the particular activity and take rest.
- Immediately stand up or sit, if angina is experienced while sleeping or lying. This helps to release the pressure built-up in the heart.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Constipation
- Constipation is usually caused by wrong food habits, which disturb the digestion system of the body. Apart from that, try the following:
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, as it helps in digesting the food faster.
- If you are taking any iron supplement, pl. ask your doctor to change it. Most of the iron supplements cause constipation.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Infertility
- Do start a healthy diet: Eating a healthy and nutritious diet will help in carrying the pregnancy to full term. Don’t wait for the pregnancy to occur. Before you get pregnant start taking healthy diet which body needs.
- Maintain healthy body weight: Having excess or low body weight can delay your pregnancy.
- Exercise regularly: Staying fit and active will help to conceive more quickly.
- Keep track of your menstrual cycle: A women should keep the track of her menstrual cycle to check her most ovulating days.
- Use of supplements: To prepare the body for pregnancy necessary supplements including multivitamins and minerals should be added to the diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Allow yourself some time to think and set goals for your daily tasks.
- Keep photos of your loved ones and the people you see often in your house and label them with their names.
- The person should keep himself busy in a productive way.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cough
- Use warm water to gargle. Hot-water gargling helps in reducing inflammation. One can also add a little salt to the water for extra effect.
- Increase the consumption of fluid-based foods so that the mucus is thinned and removed through a cough as much as possible.
- Stay away from people with flu or cold.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Teeth health
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day to wash off any food substances remaining in the mouth.
- Flossing your teeth regularly is as important as brushing. Flossing removes food particles trapped in between teeth and also removes bad odor.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months. Bristles become weak after a time and are ineffective in cleaning the teeth. You have to change your toothbrush after a bout of illness to prevent re-infection.
- Wash the bristles thoroughly after each brushing ritual.
- Chew on sugarless gum. Chewing produces saliva which helps in washing off the bacteria.
- Give a massage to your gums at least two times a week.
- Clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner.
- Drink lots of water to keep the mouth moist.
- See the dentist biannually for a general check-up of the teeth.
Dont's With Usage Of VIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
- Do not shout at or make fun of your partner if he is suffering from ED.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the major causes of ED.
- Stop drinking and smoking.
- The anxiety of performance in the bedroom can make it harder for you to do that. Hence, maintaining self-confidence is of utmost important.
- Manage high blood pressure and cholesterol as these diseases can damage blood vessels, thus causing ED.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immune system disorders
- Avoid eating undercooked or raw food or drinking contaminated water, as this can cause infection and reduce immunity.
- Avoid contact with those who have infections.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Chest pain (angina)
To protect oneself from chest pain following things should not be done after consulting with the doctor:
- Do not do heavy exercises: Regular exercising as well as maintaining an active schedule is very important in order to keep the heart as well as blood vessels in a good working condition. Proper exercise can also be helpful in order to lose weight and maintain a healthy blood pressure level. Thus, angina can be prevented. Make sure you don’t do vigorous exercises and it should be conducted under expert guidance as heavy exercise may increase the chances of angina.
- Do not work in an industry that requires vigorous physical activities: Try to change the job, if it requires heavy physical work. As heavy physical work may induce the episodes of angina pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Constipation
- Don’t over use laxatives as these can cause hard to treat constipation.
- Don’t have a lifestyle of less physical activity.
- Never ignore the urge to go to the toilet.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Infertility
- Don’t smoke: It can make you infertile and can delay your conception. It can lead to miscarriages and premature labor pain.
- Don’t consume alcohol: Excess intake reduces the sperm count in men and egg production in women. So it should be avoided.
- Don’t eat processed or fried food: Such food can make you obese and can increase the risk of getting infertile.
- Don’t take stress: Stress can also make you infertile for a temporary period of time.
- Don’t consume caffeine: This can lead to low sperm count and cause miscarriages also.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Don’t try to do everything on your own, take help.
- Don’t feel guilty when you haven’t reached the goals set.
- Don’t communicate with others like you need to rush.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cough
Some of the things that should be avoided while suffering from a cough are as follows:
- Do not expose oneself to the smoky and dusty area if suffering from a cough, as such conditions can worsen a cough.
- Do not work in industries that produce toxic fumes.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Teeth health
- Do not brush too hard, you will tear the gums or damage the tooth.
- Do not forget to rinse your mouth after eating sugary food.
- Do not sleep with your mouth open.
- Do not smoke as it is known to cause oral cancer.
- Do not keep sipping on beverages like tea or coffee throughout the day. This gives a chance to the bacteria to thrive and attack the enamel of the teeth.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfVIGOREX CAPSULE 10`S
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.
- Stress can hamper your immune system and weaken it. Stress causes inflammation in the body. When you are stressed, the body produces cortisol, the stress hormone that increases the blood sugar and blood pressure levels, which lead to a weakened immune system. Keep your stress levels in check by using stress-relieving techniques like meditation, yoga, biofeedback, massages and taking up hobbies.
- It is recommended that you should breastfeed your infant when they are developing their immune system. This helps to reduce the risk of autoimmune disorders later in life.
- Avoid taking antibiotics unnecessarily as they kill the healthy bacteria in your gut and increases your risk of exposure to harmful pathogens.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
If an individual is associated with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes, then he/she should take care of the following things in order to prevent angina:
- A healthy blood pressure should be maintained. Lower blood pressure will also be helpful in various other health issues, such as kidney disease, diabetes, heart problems, or stroke.
- Keeping a healthy blood sugar level is also very important for preventing angina.
- Store half a litre of water in the copper jug overnight and drink it empty stomach in morning. This helps in getting rid of every type of constipation. Continue it for a week or a month, depending on the severity of your problem.
- Take one spoon of Isabel in hot milk every day till you get rid of constipation.
- Maintain a notebook or keep a smart phone wherein you can keep track of important information
- Ask your Friend or family members to remind you of important things
- Ask for help if things get lost
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Cough
- Always cover your mouth and nose whenever you trigger sneeze or a cough.
- Always stay hydrated and consume plenty of fluids.
- Make sure to keep your environment clean, especially items of daily use such as cell phones, toys, countertops.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- The best advice for teeth health is good oral hygiene and regular appointments with the dentist.
- Keeping a watch of what goes into the mouth as food will go a long way in protecting those pearly white assets.
- Along with brushing and flossing, using a mouthwash is very important. Mouthwash containing Listerine and chlorine dioxide will help in maintaining the good bacteria in the mouth. It will also promote good breath and make teeth strong.
- Choosing toothpaste with fluoride will make the enamel strong, and hence, avoid tooth decay. But take care to use the pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste for kids. Using too much of it can cause white spots on the teeth.