VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Menthol 2) Methyl Salicylate 3) Lemongrass Oil 4) Camphor 5) Terpentine Oil 6) Peppermint Oil 7) Capsaicin
Uses Of VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
Menthol is derived from pennyroyal, eucalyptus, and peppermint. It has many health benefits and is used both topically as well as take orally. Some uses of menthol are:
- Pain reliever (in case of minor pains from arthritis or other reasons)
- Treats gastrointestinal problems like bloating, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, colic and indigestion
- Relieve inflammation and itching caused due to hives and dermatitis (topical use)
- Treats asthma, cold, flu, bronchitis and other respiratory problems (oral intake)
The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive.
Methyl Salicylate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Minor pains
- Aches of muscles and joints (Back pain, sprains, arthritis)
Lemongrass oil is extracted from leaves and stalk of a tropical grassy plant. It is used in herbal medicines and cooking as it:
- Treats bacterial infection, blood infections, pneumonia, serious intestinal infections, athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, gingivitis, nausea.
- Reduce free radicals in body, diarrhea, high cholesterol, blood sugar
- Prevents gastric ulcers
- Relieves pain, anxiety, stress, headache, migraines
Camphor is extracted from tree Cinnamomum camphora and has a special place in traditional medicines. It:
- Relieves skin irritation and itching
- Treats eczema
- Soothes skin rashes, burns
- Cures acne, nail fungus, fungal and bacterial infections.
- Heals cracked heels
- Strengthens hair roots
- Kills lice and bugs
- Boosts hair texture and hair growth
- Relieves gastric trouble, pain, cough, cold, asthma.
- Promotes blood circulation
- Treats spasmodic problems, cardiac failure, osteoarthritis, diarrhoea, congestion, inflammation, sepsis.
Peppermint oil is oil extracted from a hybrid mint plant called peppermint. It is most versatile essential oil because it can be used both topically and orally. It:
- Relieves a headache, stomach ache, muscle pain associated with fibromyalgia (muscle pain with no specific cause), scratchy throats, sinus, joint pain, allergy, sunburn, symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), pain associated with teething.
- Reduces hunger, fever, skin inflammation, cavities, bad breath, nausea, symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.
- Prevents prostate cancer
- Treats colic, blocked airways in respiratory path, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Improves bloating, indigestion, rash, ivy poison, concentration and alertness in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
Capsaicin is found in chilli peppers majorly of American order. It has a special place in medicine as it:
- Reduces obesity, inflammation, high cholesterol, platelet aggregation.
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diabetic neuropathy, shingles, trigeminal neuralgia, and diarrhoea.
- Improves digestion.
- Prevents prostate cancer, sinusitis (chronic sinus infection), and bacterial infections.
- Relieves pain, congestion.
- Capsaicin (topical) helps in treating psoriasis, cluster headache, mouth sores due to chemotherapy, pain after surgery, shingles, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and nervous system disorders.
Side Effects Of VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
Side Effects Of Salt: Menthol
Some of the common side effects are:
- Skin irritation, allergic reactions and rashes (in case of topical use)
- Burning sensation or worsened gastrointestinal pain(in case of oral use)
The common side effects of Methyl Salicylate are:
- Warmth, burning/ stinging sensation
- Redness on applied scent
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Swelling/ Severe redness
- Increased or unusual pain at the applied site
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent
Lemongrass oil is possibly safe, but in some cases like overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Increased appetite
- Drowsiness, increased urination
- Dizziness, skin irritation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Camphor
Camphor is possibly safe but an overdose may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Peppermint oil is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Mouth sores, heartburn
- A headache, flushing
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Capsaicin
Capsaicin is usually safe, but in overdoses may cause ulcers, burning sensation in stomach, heartburn.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Menthol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bile-duct obstruction, liver damage
- Gallstones, gallbladder inflammation
- Acid reflux
- Blood pressure
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Methyl Salicylate or any other allergies
- Skin injuries or irritations
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the lemongrass oil or any other allergies.
- Asthma, cancer
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Low blood sugar
Contraindications Of Salt: Camphor
Please avoid direct oral intake.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards peppermint oil or any other allergies.
- Gastroesophageal reflux (stomach acid or bile irritating food pipelining)
- Gallbladder disorders
- A hiatal hernia, diarrhea
Contraindications Of Salt: Capsaicin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards capsaicin or any other allergies.
- High blood pressure
- Ulcers, acidity
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
GORD occurs when there is an abnormal amount of stomach acid that leaks back into the oesophagus, leading to symptoms and possible damage to the lining of the oesophagus. There are different causes for GORD, but usually, there is some impairment of the functioning of the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES). This sphincter connects the oesophagus to the stomach, and contracts to prevent reflux of stomach contents into the oesophagus during and after eating.
If GORD is not treated, the damaged cells in the oesophagus can change into different cell types than normally found in the oesophagus. This condition is called Barrett’s oesophagus. If this is left untreated, it can progress to oesophageal cancer.
GORD can be diagnosed with specific tests:
If GORD is suspected, gastroscopy is usually the first investigation performed. A flexible tube with a camera lens is “swallowed” and allows the doctor to visualise the oesophagus and stomach. Stomach ulcers can also be excluded during the same procedure. The doctor will usually take a piece of oesophageal tissue (called a biopsy) and test it to see if there are any abnormal cells (Barrett’s oesophagus) or malignant cells. The biopsy may also show some yeast like Candida Albicans or bacteria like H.Pylori present in the oesophageal tissue that will need treatment.
Monitoring of the oesophagus’ pH over twenty-four hours can also be performed to assess for abnormal spikes of acid (low pH).
Manometry measures the pressure inside the oesophagus as well as the sphincter's contraction.
Radiological procedures such as a barium swallow (swallowing of a contrast medium while taking an X-ray) can also be performed to assess sphincter functionality and exclude any narrowing or masses in the oesophagus.
White men are more at risk for oesophageal cancer than any other population group. GORD is more prevalent in patients over the age of
It is also known as Urticaria. This causes red, itchy, raised welts and bumps on the skin that appears in various shapes and sizes. This is a very common disease in which rashes appear all over the body. These hives flare up suddenly and this disease is increased by extreme heat and cold. Antihistamines are the best treatment for this disease.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation caused by an injury or illness disrupting the quality of life. It can be physical, mental or emotional. Pain can be in any specific part of the body or can be in the whole body in case of illness.
In medical terms, pain is described as a symptom of an underlying condition. This pain can be due to variety of diseases or conditions ranging from acute to chronic. The pain is a warning sign to protect the body from any bigger damage.
Pain is classified into 3 categories;
- Acute pain: This lasts for a period of time less than 30 days. Usually, it improves as the healing process is completed.
- Chronic pain: It lasts for more than 6 months or beyond the expected time of healing.
- Cancer pain: It may occur by the tumors in the body or treatment procedures. This pain may persist long after the treatment has ended such as after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In this article, we shall be talking about acute pain mainly.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Almost everyone experiences pain in the muscle at some point in time. Muscle pain, also known as myalgia is very common and since we have muscle tissue throughout the body, you can experience a muscle pain practically anywhere. The term “myalgia” or muscle pain is derived from the ancient Greek words “myos” which stands for “muscle” and “algos” meaning pain. The most common areas where you can experience muscle pain are the neck, back, legs and trapezius.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is a psychiatric condition, and is classified in the DSM-V (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental disorders, Fifth Edition) by standardised defining criteria.
Generalised anxiety disorder is one of the commonest mental health concerns worldwide, and it is estimated that a significant number of cases are left undiagnosed.
Patients with GAD present with excessive worry and anxiety in usual day-to-day life activities. This worry interferes with their normal functioning and is often regarded as irrational or out of proportion. The worry affects areas such as health, personal relationships, finances, and career.
Diagnosis of GAD may be difficult to make as it is commonly occurs in conjunction with other mental disorders such as depression. Online and easily accessible tools such as the Generalised Anxiety Disorder-7 questionnaire may assist in the diagnosis.
The average age of diagnosis is around thirty years of age.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
The pumping action of the heart delivers blood rich in oxygen and nutrients to the cells of the body. And, when the cells get proper blood flow, they are nourished and enable the body to function normally.
Also known as congestive heart failure, when the heart muscle does not pump the blood properly, heart failure occurs. This condition is when the heart is unable to handle the load. Conditions like high blood pressure, a disease of the coronary artery (narrowing of the arteries), etc. makes the heart very weak to pump blood effectively. Heart failure is very a serious and progressive condition and usually does not have a cure. However, even if you have suffered from heart failure, with proper medications and a few lifestyle changes, the conditions can be managed.
Heart failure may be due to a problem in the right ventricle (right side), left ventricle (left side) or may involve both the sides. Commonly, heart failure occurs due to a problem in the left ventricle, which is the main pumping side of the heart.
The different types of heart failure are:
- Left side heart failure: The fluid can collect in the lungs resulting in shortness of breath.
- Right side heart failure: Fluid may collect in the legs, feet, and abdomen and cause swelling.
- Diastolic heart failure: This is when the left chamber cannot fill or relax completely. This indicates a problem with filling.
- Systolic heart failure: The left ventricle of the heart cannot contract quickly and this indicates a problem with pumping.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
- Headaches are one of the commonest presenting complaints in health care facilities. It is estimated that about 90% percent of the population will experience a headache at some point in their lives.
- The causes of headaches are numerous, and most often not a cause for concern. However, certain warning signs may indicate possible sinister causes.
- Headaches are classified as either primary or secondary.
- Primary headaches include Tension headaches, Migraines, Cluster Headaches.
- Secondary headaches include headaches due any other reasons (see causes below)
- Investigations done for headaches depend on the suspected cause of a headache. On physical examination, there may be tender neck and shoulder muscles in a tension headache or neck stiffness (meningism in meningitis. There may be features of neurological fall-out, such of loss of power or sensation in one hand, that may suggest bleeding in the brain or a mass or tumour pressing on nerve fibres.
- Special investigations done include radiological investigations and laboratory tests, depending on the suspected causative factor of a headache.
- Blood test for infective markers as well as a lumbar puncture will be done in suspected meningitis. CT scans or MRIs (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) are done in suspected intracranial masses(tumours), aneurysms (abnormal outpouchings formed in blood vessel linings) or bleeding.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a group of symptoms characterized by abdominal discomfort along with troubled bowel habits. It is not the as inflammatory bowel disease but a more serious condition that causes inflammation in the digestive tract and can result in severe complications. It is a chronic condition and seeks a long-term management. Unlike Inflammatory Bowel Disease, this does not cause changes in bowel tissue. It is classified based on the predominance of diarrhea or constipation or both such as:
- IBS-D: Diarrhoea-Predominant.
- IBS-C: Constipation- Predominant.
- IBS-A: Alternating stool pattern (also IBS-M).
- IBS-U: For those who don’t fit under any of the above categories.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
Symptoms Treated With VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
If you suffer from GORD, you may have some of the typical symptoms. Heartburn is the commonest complaint. You may have pain after eating or during swallowing (referred to as “dysphagia”). Sometimes it may feel as though the food “gets stuck” just to the bottom of your sternum(breastbone). You make wake up with the taste of acid in the mouth (“waterbrash”), due to stomach acid reflux while lying down.
Some people may have atypical symptoms caused by GORD. Atypical symptoms may include:
- Chronic irritating cough
- Hoarse voice due to acid reflux affecting the vocal chords
- Retrosternal chest pain (pain behind the breastbone) due to spasm of the LES when swallowing food.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hives
The disease hives have many certain symptoms which can be seen and observed very easily. In this disease, symptoms keep on appearing and disappearing but chronic hives can have symptoms for months. Here are the most common ones: -
- Raised itchy bumps.
- Either red or skin coloured rashes.
- Dizziness & Wheezing.
- Swelling of the face and lips.
- Hives on reproductive organs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Pain
There are no as such symptoms of pain as pain itself is a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of chronic pain are:
- Pain that does not go away after recovery from disease or injury.
- Pain causing stiffness or discomfort.
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Muscle Pain
- Inflammation that causes swelling and pain.
- Tenderness when the muscle is touched or moved.
- Muscles hurt even while you rest.
- Pain may be very mild or so severe that you can’t use the muscle.
According to the DSM-V criteria, a patient with GAD must present with at least three of the symptoms listed below. The symptoms must be present for a minimum of six months, on most days, rather than at irregular intervals.
- Feeling impatient or on edge
- Getting worn-out quickly
- Struggling to focus or concentrate. The mind seems like it goes "blank."
- Getting annoyed quite quickly
- Muscle tension
- Some disruption of normal sleeping patterns- either having problems falling asleep, waking up at night, or having restless sleep.
The anxiety or worry must interfere with important areas of functioning such as social or employment spheres. It is important to exclude that the symptoms are not caused by other medical conditions e.g. thyroid function disturbances or by a particular substance or medication.
Patient with GAD may also have other physical manifestations of anxiety, along with those already mentioned. These include:
- Trembling, feeling jittery or being startled easily
- Gastrointestinal upsets such as nausea, diarrhoea or irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
- Recurrent tension headaches
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
The condition of heart failure can be chronic i.e. ongoing or acute i.e. starts suddenly and the symptoms of heart failure include:
- Weakness and fatigue
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea) when you lie down or exert yourself
- Edema or swelling of feet, legs, and ankles
- Inability to exercise
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Coughing or wheezing with pink or white phlegm tinged with blood
- Ascites or swelling of abdomen
- Weight gain due to retention of fluid
- Urgency to urinate at night
- Nausea and lack of appetite
Reduced alertness or difficulty in concentration
If heart failure is due to heart attack, then you may experience severe pain in the chest
Acute shortness of breath and coughing foamy, pink phlegm
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
What Are The Symptoms Of Headache
- Symptoms usually differ depending on the cause of a headache.:
- Tension headaches can present with tender neck and shoulder muscles, jaw clenching at night or a feeling of a tight compression around the head (a band-like headache).
- Migraines are usually severe headaches, with associated nausea or vomiting. Sensitivity to light or sound may be present. A headache is usually pulsating and on one side of the face/head. Migraines can present with or without aura. Auras are symptoms that typically precede the onset of migraine headaches. These symptoms include blurred vision, seeing flashes or stars.
- Cluster headaches mostly affect males. These headaches are usually severe, on one side of the head around the orbital area. It may include redness, tearing and drooping of the eye.
- Possible sinister headaches may present with following:
- Headaches due to raised intracranial pressure (possible tumour or brain mass) can have an early morning headache that improves during the day, projectile vomiting, neurological symptoms such as weakness or loss of sensation, as well as new onset seizures.
- A thunderclap headache- sudden, severe onset of a headache, often described as "the worst headache of my life"- may indicate subarachnoid haemorrhage (bleeding under one of the meninges/linings of the brain).
- Meningitis or encephalitis can present with neck stiffness, fever, sensitivity to light, decreased the level of consciousness or seizures.
The common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are listed as:
- Diarrhea: - People affected with symptoms such as diarrhea are prone to get irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. It is characterized by a sudden disturbance in the bowel movement, accompanied with loose stools and frequent stools. Control over bowel is lost in extreme IBS-D cases.
- Constipation: - People who usually suffer from constipation are considered to have irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (known as IBS-C); it is characterized by the passing of lumpy, hard and infrequent stools.
- Bloating or presence of a lot of gas.
- Abnormal stool consistency.
- Sticking out belly.
- Feeling of an early fullness of abdomen.
- Incomplete emptying of the bowel is experienced most of the times.
- Feeling of urgency to rush to a restroom.
- Fatigue, Pain in muscles.
- Pain in lower back, Headache.
- Weight loss, Rectal bleeding.
- Disturbed and improper sleep.
- Sexual de-functioning.
- Heart burn.
- An appearance of white or clear mucus in the stools.
- Abdominal Pain that grows with time and mostly occurs at night.
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
Causes of diseases where VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM is used
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
GORD is most often caused by a lowered tone in the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES)
Factors/Causes that affect the functioning of the LES:
- Hiatus hernias
- Raised intra-abdominal pressure due to pregnancy, intra-abdominal masses, obesity or being overweight
- Pregnancy: Progesterone lowers the tone of the oesophageal sphincter, as well as the combination of increased abdominal pressure
Factors that reduce the tone of the LES:
- Delayed emptying of the stomach called gastroparesis will also contribute to GORD. This may occur in patients with diabetes or other abnormalities of digestion.
Medications that can contribute to the development of GORD:
- NSAIDS (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories)
- Blood pressure treatments such as calcium channel blockers(CCB)
What Are The Causes Of Hives
Hives occur when the body reacts to an allergen and this releases some chemicals from under the skin. The chemical causes inflammation and burning sensation causing hives.
Common causes of this disease are: -
- Intestinal Parasites
- Extreme temperature and cold
- Transmission from pets
- Water on the skin
- Blood Transfusion
- Insect bites and stings
- Factors like exercise and sun exposure
- Certain medications
What Are The Causes Of Pain
Pain can be caused due to several known or unknown conditions. These include:
- Illness, injury, surgery
- Trauma, stress
- Wrong sitting or sleeping postures
- Chronic diseases
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
What Are The Causes Of Muscle Pain
Some causes of muscle pain include:
- Tension, stress, physical activity
- Overuse of muscle while doing some physical activity
- Injuring the muscle while exercising or some physical activity
- Infections such as flu, bacterial infections, and polio
- Medications and drugs such as ACE inhibitors, statins, and cocaine
- Fibromyalgia, autoimmune disorders such as polymyositis, dermatomyositis, lupus, etc.
- Hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Lyme disease, hormonal changes
- Hypokalemia (low potassium levels)
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is not linked to a specific aetiology, but different risk and associated factors have been identified, with a primary focus on genetics and environmental causes.
Life stressor may trigger anxiety in genetically predisposed individuals. Life stressors include social issues such as isolation, lack of family support and poor self-esteem. Financial stressors such as inadequate income or debt may also contribute.
Women are more often affected than men. GAD is seen less often in married couples or those in long-term relationships, than those without a life-partner.
Personality types may also play a role in developing GAD. Avoidant, dependent and obsessive-compulsive personalities are most commonly associated with anxiety.
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
There are many conditions that can weaken or damage your heart and result in heart failure and some of the causes are:
- Heart attack and coronary heart disease
- Damaged heart valves due to heart infection, heart defect or coronary heart disease
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Cardiomyopathy or damage of the heart muscle due to diseases and infections, smoking, abuse of alcohol and drugs, chemotherapy drugs and genetic factors.
- Myocarditis (inflammation of heart muscle).
- Congenital heart defects (born with heart defects).
- Heart arrhythmias or abnormal rhythms of the heart.
- Other diseases like HIV, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, hemochromatosis (iron build-up) and amyloidosis (protein build-up).
- Severe infections, viruses attacking the heart muscle, blood clots occurring in the lungs, allergic reactions, illness affecting entire body or certain medications.
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
What Are The Causes Of Headache
Headaches can have a myriad of causes.
The commonest headaches are:
- Tension headaches- often multifactorial, with stress, poor posture, muscle weakness, sleep deprivation and jaw clenching as related causes.
- Migraines- Usually a genetic component, with certain individualised, specific triggers such as chocolate, caffeine, exercise, menstruation, and alcohol. Migraines are more common in females due to the hormonal changes associated with normal menstrual cycles.
- Headaches from fatigue or dehydration
- Caffeine withdrawal headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Other rarer headaches include:
- Post-coital headache
- Sinus headaches
- Brain tumours or other space occupying lesions
- Bleeding on the brain
Side effects of certain medications can also cause headaches. These include antidepressants, treatments for erectile dysfunction or withdrawal headaches from chronic analgesic-overuse that contains opioids or caffeine.
The following are cited as the possible causes for irritable bowel syndrome:
- Abnormal movements of the digestive tract.
- Certain foods: People with irritable bowel syndrome experience worsening of the symptoms due to food sensitivity or allergy from certain foods like spices, fruits, fats, beans, milk, cauliflower, chocolates, broccoli, carbonated and alcoholic drinks, etc.
- Stress: People dealing with stress face more severe or aggravated symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormones: Women are more prone to Irritable bowel syndrome. During menstrual cycle symptoms of IBS get worsened.
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Overuse of antibiotics.
- Bowel muscle spasm.
- Deficient enzyme where the pancreas doesn’t release required enzymes, and it results in a breakdown of food or improper digestion.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
Worst Foods With VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
- Carbonated drinks (CO lowers tone of LES)
- Spicy foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Hives
| Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Observe if any of the following foods flare up the symptoms. If yes, avoid them completely. Some of them are: - |
- Dried Food: The dried food contains chemicals that can react so individual should eliminate this type of food completely from his/her diet. The dried food includes raisins, apricots, and dried apples.
- Citrus foods: Avoid all the sour products as it surely will make you suffer more. Citrus food stimulates the histamine quantity in the body. This food includes oranges, lemon, pickles, and tomatoes as well.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from skin rashes then, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Seafood and Eggs: These both are high in histamines and this will surely enhance your skin itching issue. Thus, try to avoid them for some days.
What Are The Worst Foods For Pain
- Sugar: Avoid sugar and foods containing sugars such as chocolates, beverages, cakes, biscuits, cookies, candies, soft drinks etc. These increase the inflammation causing pain.
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain lots of spices and calories. These tend to increase the weight and provide fewer nutrients. They also trigger inflammation and lead to pain.
- Saturated fats: Foods which contains saturated fats should be avoided as these contain a high amount of cholesterol which triggers the pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Pain
- Avoid soda and sugary beverages as they boost mineral loss and makes muscle pains worse.
- Sugar and sugary foods eliminate important minerals and calcium from the body causing the muscle pain to worsen. So, avoid refined sugar and sugary foods such as candy, cakes, pastries, colas, fruit juice, etc.
- Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration and worsens muscle pain.
- Avoid packaged foods such as noodles, ready to eat foods, etc. as they are deficient in vitamins and minerals that are necessary for muscle hydration and proper functioning of the muscles.
- Avoid consuming caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc. as they lead to dehydration and worsen muscle pain.
- Caffeine- coffee, black tea, chocolate.
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners. Sugar has shown to increase depression and anxiety. Sugar-spikes wreak havoc on your insulin-glucose pathway and induce a "stress-response" in the body that worsens anxiety.
- Foods high in unsaturated fatty acids, that increase neural inflammation.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
What Are The Worst Foods For Heart failure
- Avoid trans fats in the food you eat. Avoid eating baked foods like margarine, cakes, pastries, fried fast foods, frozen pizzas, cookies, etc.
- Avoid meats that are high in fat like prime cuts, hamburgers, etc.
- Reduce the amount of cheese you eat, especially the ones that contain salt.
- Avoid processed foods like hot dogs, bacon, canned foods, ramen, soups, macaroni, and cheese, etc.
- Avoid condiments like pickles, mustard, sauces with salt, etc.
- Avoid salt or salty foods or reduce the amount of salt used in your cooking (limit amount of salt and sodium to around 1500-2000 mg per day).
- Avoid sugary foods and foods that do not have any nutrition such as sodas, fast food, candy, etc.
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Headache
- Migraines: Caffeine(can either be a trigger or treatment), dairy, alcohol, chocolates
- Tension headaches: Caffeine overuse
These are the important foods to combat Irritable bowel syndrome:
- Soda and fizzy drinks: This increase acid-reflux in the stomach and can trigger the symptoms.
- Sulfurous Vegetables: Sulphurous vegetables like onions, garlic, Brussels, cauliflower can produce gas and cause flatulence, distension and bloating.
- Wheat: It contains compounds like gluten and fructans which may be poorly digested in the patients with Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Spicy food: These are found to be triggering factors in the syndrome and can worsen the symptoms.
- Coffee: Caffeine present in coffee is said to stimulate the increase in the movement of intestinal muscles.
- Gas-producing foods: These include beans, cabbage, broccoli, peas, etc which worsen the bloating in the belly.
- Lactose: Reduce the amount of lactose as it increases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Some lactose containing foods are milkshakes, ice creams, butter, milk, cream sauces, whipping cream, custards, and puddings.
- Artificial sweeteners: These interfere in the normal process of digestion and can severe the symptoms. Few foods containing artificial sweeteners are soft drinks labeled as diet, sugar-free biscuits, sugar-free ice creams, etc.
- Sweet fruits and vegetables: The sugar found in these contains fructose, which may not be digested well. Some such fruits are grapes, bananas, and berries.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
Do's With Usage of VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
- Avoid large meals. Eat small regular meals during the day
- Restrict fluid intake 3 hours before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed or sleep on 2-3 pillows to help prevent reflux that occurs more easily when lying down
- Lose weight if you are overweight
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hives
Here are the some of the most recommended tips that one should follow if he/she is suffering from the disease Hives.
- Visit a doctor as soon as you observe symptoms.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors.
- Apply moisturiser and soothing agents like petroleum jelly.
- Use mild soap for bathing.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Pain
- Relax your mind and body.
- Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 2-3 minutes and then release.
- Focus your attention on another part of the body which is not paining.
- Think positively by focusing your attention towards pleasant places or things.
- If the pain persists for longer than consult with the doctor.
- Try to sleep for a while.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Pain
- Rest the muscle where you are experiencing pain.
- Apply ice or a bag of frozen peas to the affected area. This can help to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Stretch the muscles gently.
- Always stretch before and after workouts.
- Relieve the tension by doing yoga or meditation.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids and stay hydrated when you are active.
- Exercise regularly to improve the muscle tone.
Exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is a good way to assist with stress relief, as well as managing symptoms of anxiety
Start practicing specific and directed relaxation techniques to help anxiety
Psychotherapy has been proven to be as beneficial as medication and is of additive benefit to patients who are on treatment.
Lower your caffeine intake. Caffeine is a stimulant that releases sympathomimetics (the same chemical neurotransmitters that are released during anxiety or fear
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Heart failure
Making certain lifestyle changes can help to prevent heart failure such as:
- Controlling problems like diabetes and hypertension.
- Eating healthy.
- Being physically active.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Use healthy methods of cooking like baking, boiling, steaming, grilling, etc. instead of frying.
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Headache
- If you are prone to develop tension headaches, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is necessary.
- Exercise and healthy diet help with stress reduction and elimination of toxins from your body.
- Be sure to eat right and drink plenty of fluids
- If you suffer from migraines, keep a migraine diary and try to determine what the specific triggers are.
The most effective tips for patients with irritable bowel syndrome are:
- As meals can trigger symptoms, it is recommended to take 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals.
- Follow regular workout regime to maintain a normal bowel movement.
- Aim to consume at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily as it will keep things moving in your body and helps you cope with constipation. Also, intake plenty of fluids to reduce constipation.
- Stress is one of the major causes of irritable bowel syndrome hence; consultation is must with a psychiatrist as they can help one to overcome stress by examining how the patient reacts to day to day events that occur in his/her life.
- Do yoga: Yoga and deep breathing help to beat stress and one should breathe from diaphragm rather than chest as it helps in relaxing abdominal muscles. Subsequently, it leads to regular bowel activity.
- Try Biofeedback Therapy as this therapy slows down one’s heart rate and helps in overcoming muscle tension further helping in the improvement of bowel movement.
- One can involve in leisure activities like listening to music, the sport of one’s choice, reading, shopping, etc. as this can help in distressing.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
Dont's With Usage Of VOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
- Don’t lie down immediately after eating.
- Don’t consume large meals high and fat and protein that takes longer to digest and delay stomach emptying.
- Don’t stay away from foods that lower the LES tone (see below).
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hives
| Experts have given some tips regarding the management of the healthy skin and thus they recommend avoiding some things. So, here are some best tips: - |
- Don’t use any cream or lotion without prescription.
- Don’t wear tight clothes.
- Don’t use and rely on hotel linens and soaps.
- Don’t experiment new products.
- Don’t eat spicy cuisines.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Pain
- Don’t take any type of painkiller on your own. It may provide temporary relief but may not cure the disease.
- Don’t neglect the chronic pain. It can be the symptom of chronic disease also.
- Don’t take the stress. It can increase the pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Pain
- Avoid any high-impact activities till the muscle pain reduces.
- Avoid lifting any weights till the pain goes away.
- Avoid sitting idle for long periods as it can lead to muscle stiffness.
- Do not smoke. Nicotine is a stimulant that stimulates your cardiovascular system and mimics a stress response. However, anticipated difficulty with quitting smoking may worsen anxiety. It is important to consult a doctor or counsellor to assist you, as well as to ensure that you have a good support structure around you, before attempting to stop.
- Avoid alcohol. It is a sedative but may cause a reflex/ compensatory stimulatory response by your body. Dehydration, impaired cognitive functioning, and memory impairment seen in alcohol use may also contribute to anxiety. Alcohol also lowers serotonin levels, which are important in maintaining mood and anxiety.
- Do not isolate yourself. Pursue meaningful inter-personal relationships and spend time with loved ones, as this has shown to lower anxiety
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Heart failure
- Don't take stress
- Avoid smoking and if you do, quit completely.
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Headache
- Leave headaches untreated or uninvestigated.
- If any possible danger or red flags symptoms are present, seek medical advice
- Overuse of over the counter drugs painkillers. These may cause rebound headaches if used too often
The following are the things to avoid in the management of irritable bowel syndrome:
- Avoid rush while eating as it can trigger stress.
- Don’t skip breakfast as it is important to stimulate the colon.
- Since anxiety and stress can worsen the situation in Irritable Bowel Syndrome, one should avoid taking any stress.
- Do not drink water while eating the food. Always consume water an hour after or before taking the meals.
- Do not take medication that worsens IBS symptoms. Few such medications are certain antidepressants, antibiotic and medicines containing sorbitol, such as cough syrups.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfVOLI EX PAIN BALM 10GM
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
If you have been suffering from heartburn for a long time, and been treating yourself at home, it is advisable to go to a doctor for a gastroscopy to rule out damage to your oesophagus as this can predispose you to develop cancer.
What Are The Tips For Hives
Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Manage the emotions if you are suffering from stress hives.
- Take medicines on time and have a regular check-up.
What Are The Tips For Pain
Pain can be managed by medications and modification in living standards. Changes in lifestyle prevent us from getting a disease in the future as well. Below are some tips to manage pain:
- Manage weight as unhealthy weight increases the risk of getting various types of body pains.
- Exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy diet
- Take adequate sleep and stress
- Forget stress
- Meditate and relax your body whenever you feel pain.
Ayurvedic tips to manage pain:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is found to reduce pain since ages. Add a small amount of turmeric to your diet daily. It will help to reduce the inflammation causing pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a good anti-inflammatory agent. This is one of the best herbs which can be added to your daily meals to reduce pain.
- Aromatherapy: It helps to relieve the stress causing pain. Essential oils used in aromatherapy act as painkillers.
- Massage therapy: Massage helps to relax the body. It helps to increase the circulation and removes body stiffness.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- Remaining in one position for a long time or sitting at your desk working for prolonged periods can make your muscles get stiff and tense. And, when the muscles get tensed, they can get quite painful. So, it is a good idea to stand up, stretch and move around once in a while to reduce muscle stiffness and pain.
- Filling your bathtub with hot water and mixing a cup of Epsom salt and soaking in this for at least 20 minutes can provide relief from muscle pain.
- Essential oils are an excellent natural remedy for relief from muscle pain. You can mix peppermint oil, coconut oil, and cypress oil and massage them on your sore muscles for relief.
- A hot water soak provides quick relaxation and relief from pain as it helps to increase the blood flow and hasten the process of healing. However, you must not do this within as soon as the pain first begins.
- A good massage can help to improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and can help to quicken the healing process. Massaging the affected muscles with essential oils such as peppermint mixed with marjoram, and lemongrass can help to relieve the pain and muscle spasm.
- Turmeric has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mixing a teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm milk and drinking this twice in a day can help to promote internal healing and also provide relief from muscle pain.
- Grate some fresh turmeric and mix it with some salt and lemon juice. Apply this to the affected muscles for around 30 minutes twice a day. This can help in providing relief from muscle pain.
- Eating a cupful of tart cherries can help to prevent any inflammation and muscle pain, especially post a workout. You can also drink a cupful of tart cherry juice without any added sugar for relief from pain.
- Ginger is an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to improve blood flow and circulation and helps to relieve muscle pain. Drinking 2-3 cups of ginger tea daily for relief from muscle pain. Alternatively, put 3-4 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger into a cloth bag and seal it tightly and put this into hot water for 1-2 minutes. When it cools slightly, place this on the sore muscles many times during the day for relief from pain.
- Apple cider vinegar can help to reduce muscle inflammation and pain, as it has anti-inflammatory properties. You can add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with some honey to a glass of warm water and drink it once in a day for a week for relief from muscle pain. Or, you can add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to warm bath water and soak for around 15 minutes for relief from pain in the muscle.
- Blackstrap molasses is rich in magnesium and is used as a natural remedy for muscle aches and pains. Consume a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in your mug of coffee every morning for relief from painful muscles.
- Coconut oil is a great remedy for muscle pains. Use around 2-3 tablespoons in cooking for benefits.
- Supplements such as omega-3, as well as magnesium and calcium may be beneficial.
- Aromatherapy, massage therapy, and reflexology may also assist with anxiety and stress reduction in general.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
Some home remedies for heart failure are:
- Garlic is very beneficial for problems like high cholesterol, blood pressure, coronary heart disease, etc. It also helps to prevent the hardening of arteries (atherosclerosis) and improves blood circulation. You can eat 1-2 fresh cloves of garlic every day or you can take garlic supplements instead.
- Hawthorn is an excellent herb for the cardiovascular system and can be beneficial in the case of heart failure. The herb helps to improve the contractions of the cardiac muscles resulting in stronger pumping and also increases the flow of blood to the heart. Hawthorn also helps to enhance the cardiac output and performance and reduces the load on the heart.
- Research has found that extract from the Chinese hibiscus flow has anti-atherosclerosis effects and the flower has antioxidants that help to prevent bad cholesterol, the main cause of heart failure. You can drink herbal tea made by boiling petals of hibiscus in water with a teaspoon of raw honey once in a week for beneficial effects.
- Turmeric is found to be very beneficial for heart health and can prevent atherosclerosis. The curcumin present in turmeric helps to keep the heart healthy by preventing the oxidation of cholesterol, formation of clots and plaque build-up. Using turmeric in your cooking regularly is a good idea. Or, you can boil a teaspoon of turmeric in a cup of milk or water and drink it 1-2 times in a day for a few months for excellent benefits. You can also have turmeric in the form of a supplement too.
- Cayenne pepper is excellent for the treatment of circulatory and heart problems. The compound capsaicin present in cayenne helps to lower cholesterol levels and prevent the irregular rhythms of the heart. You can add ½ - 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a glass of hot water and drink it 2-3 times in a week or you can take cayenne supplements.
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
- Make time to eat amid any busy schedule and follow a proper routine.
- Practice meditation to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Have enough sleep to avoid stress.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.