VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL has the following salts in its composition
1) Oil of wintergreen 2) clove oil 3) mint essence
Uses Of VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
It is used for relieving Pain
, Swelling, Stiffness, Arthritis
, Lumbago, Backache, Inflamation, Rheumatic Disorders, Mussel Pain
, Trembling of Hand & Foot, Frozen Shoulder, Cervical Spondylitis.
Clove oil is a widely used oil in traditional medicine because of its multi-disciplinary activity such as:
- Treatment of infections such as Scabies, bruises, prickly heat, Fungal infections, wounds, cuts, athlete’s foot.
- Relieving toothache, dental Pain, Mouth Ulcers, sore gums, Bad Breath.
- Reducing aging, wrinkles, Acne, and sagging skin.
- Boosting immune system, blood circulation
- Lowering of Insomnia, Depression, memory loss, anxiety.
- Treatment of respiratory problems such as Sinusitis, Tuberculosis, bronchitis, sore throat, Indigestion, cholera,
- Prevention of Cancer, Premature Ejaculation
- Diabetes control
- Reducing nausea, Headache, and earaches.
Side Effects Of VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
Side Effects Of Salt: clove oil
Clove oil is usually safe.
Contraindications Of VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
Contraindications Of Salt: clove oil
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bleeding disorders
- Any recent surgery
Dental cavities also referred to as dental caries, are areas of breakdown in tooth structures. Dental cavities are the commonest dental pathology in the world. Caries is more prevalent in developed countries, due to diets high in unrefined and processed foods, as well as the surplus of sugar in diets. An estimated two billion people suffer from dental caries.
The formation of caries is due to a combination of factors, namely bacteria, sugars, an acidic environment and time. Bacteria in the mouth start to break down teeth under the right conditions. An acidic environment provides ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive in. Tooth enamel becomes acidic when exposed to sugar or plaque that stays on the teeth for too long. In this acid environment, the bacteria then start to multiply and break down the teeth, forming carries.
The bacteria most often associated with dental caries are Staphylococcus mutants and lactobacilli. Bacteria form collections on teeth called biofilms (also referred to as plaque). The only way of removing biofilms is through mechanical friction such as brushing and flossing.
Caries can range in size and colour, although most often present as blackened areas.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
When germs or bacteria eat the tooth away by making acid in the mouth, tooth decay occurs. It may form a hole in a tooth, which is called cavity. If the tooth decay is not treated timely, then it can lead to infection, tooth loss, and pain, which is unbearable. In extreme cases, an even abscess is formed in the tooth.
There are three layers of tooth:
- The first layer is the hardest layer called enamel.
- Middle or the second layer is known as dentin.
- The tooth’s centre is known as pulp. It is the deepest layer. Blood vessels and nerves are present here.
- The damage worsens, as the deeper layers get affected.
Symptoms Treated With VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
- Sensitivity of teeth when chewing or drinking
- Painful tooth
- Inflammation of gingiva (gums) or secondary periodontitis
- Visible tooth break down and carries on the teeth
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
What Are The Symptoms Of Tooth Decay
Symptoms of a tooth decay increase with time. Tooth decay can lead to:
- A toothache: A sharp and unbearable pain is felt when the condition worsens. Generally, the patient suffering from the tooth decay is unable to sleep. Sometimes, tooth ache may result in a headache as well. It can be continuous or a sharp occasional pain.
- Teeth become sensitive: Tooth with infection feels the pain or tenderness while drinking or eating something sweet, cold, or hot.
- Pain due to pressure change: Sometimes toothache is experienced while under water scuba-diving or flight take off; it indicates the presence of a cavity in the tooth. Pressure change irritates the nerves of an infected tooth, which causes severe or dull pain or uneasiness.
- Appearing of the black, brown, or grey spots on one’s teeth is the sign of unhealthy teeth.
- Bad breath: When tooth starts to decay one experiences unpleasant or foul smell, which is caused due to the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth.
- Bleeding tooth: Sometimes, blood is visible on the toothbrush; it can be a sign of cavity in the tooth, but not necessarily. Blood can be visible due to harsh bristles of the brush or roughly brushing the teeth. Definitely, get oneself examined in the case one finds recurring bleeding of gums.
- Swelling in gums: Tooth decay can cause the damage to nerves, which may result in swelling of the gums. Swelling may not always be painful.
- An unpleasant mouth taste is experienced.
Causes of diseases where VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL is used
- Poor oral hygiene
- Sugar and other food debris that stay on teeth. Sugar provides energy to bacteria to multiply, as well as creating an acidic pH in the mouth, promoting tooth breakdown
- Conditions that reduce saliva may also predispose to cavity formation. Saliva contains white blood cells and IgA proteins that are a part of the body’s immune system, and help to protect against bacteria in the mouth. Saliva also contains enzymes to help keep the mouth clean and assists in maintaining the healthy pH balance in the mouth:
Conditions that reduce saliva includes medical conditions such as Sjögren’s syndrome and Diabetes Mellitus
Medications such as muscle relaxants, opioid analgesia, and antihistamines also cause reduced saliva production
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
What Are The Causes Of Tooth Decay
- Food and bacteria are the major cause of the tooth decay. There is a layer of sticky, clear substance known as plaque. There are bacteria present in the plaque, which feed on the food that one eats, especially foods containing sugar.
- While feeding the bacteria form acid. This acid may attack the teeth around for 20 minutes or may be more after one has consumed the food. With the time, enamel of the teeth destroys, which causes tooth decay.
- The few things, which make one more prone to tooth decay are:
- Not flossing and brushing one’s teeth daily or preferably twice a day.
- Not visiting a dental expert for cleaning and check-ups.
- Not enough saliva formation: Saliva helps to wash away harmful sugar and foods. Hence saliva helps to protect one’s teeth from decay.
- Diabetic patients are prone to tooth decay: High level of glucose in saliva helps the plaque and the bacteria to grow, which leads to tooth decay.
- Deficiency of fluoride may cause tooth decay.
- Chewing or smoking tobacco can lead to tooth decay.
- Eating too slowly. Some children take a lot of time while eating their meals, which can also cause cavities and tooth decay.
Worst Foods With VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
- Sugars and artificial sweeteners
- Unrefined carbohydrates like bread and pastries
- Any sticky foods that adhere to teeth e.g. dried fruits or jelly sweets
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Tooth Decay
One of the main causes of tooth decay is food. It is essential to watch what one eats to prevent tooth decay. Certain foods that must avoid for healthy teeth are:
Sugar containing foods: Literally, sugar is teeth’s enemy. Foods containing sugar promotes the growth of bacteria on the teeth, which results in acid formation. The acid can lead to tooth decay. One should try to brush his/her after consuming sugary food. Some of the sugar-containing foods that one must avoid are packed juices, jams, pastries, candies, milk chocolates, cookies, cakes, puddings, and syrups.
Do not chew ice: Ice is not a sugar substance; it is just solidified water then also it hurts teeth. The reason behind this that any hard substance may harm teeth and enamel can get damaged. Therefore, one must avoid chewing ice.
Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are highly acidic in nature, which can cause the tooth enamel to erode, making the tooth more vulnerable to decay. The few citrus fruits to avoid are the lemon, grape fruit, tangerine, pomelo, and key lime.
Coffee and tea: Caffeinated tea and coffee tend to dry one’s mouth, which leads to increase in the number of bacteria, as saliva is decreased to wash them out. Drinking plenty of water can minimize the effect of tea and coffee. Tea and coffee also lead to the staining of the teeth.
Alcoholic beverages: Alcohol can also lead to the dryness of the mouth that means less saliva is formed. Because of which bacteria do not wash away. Hence, alcohol consumption promotes the decaying of the teeth. Some of the alcoholic beverages are beer, wine, whiskey, and rum.
Do's With Usage of VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dental Cavities
- Brush twice a day with a fluoride enriched toothpaste. Fluoride helps to strengthen teeth and prevent caries.
- Floss once a day to keep bacteria from accumulating between the teeth.
- Visit your dentist six months for a check-up and professional cleaning of teeth.
- Along with your dental checkup, ask for fluoride treatment to be applied to your teeth.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Tooth Decay
It is important to maintain a good oral health, but today’s lifestyle makes it difficult to achieve healthy teeth and gums. Here are some important tips that one must follow to prevent tooth decay:
- One must brush his/her teeth twice a day: It is important to brush one’s teeth two times daily, preferably after having meals. Also, it is necessary to adopt a correct way of brushing, which one can learn by viewing online videos.
- Aim to clean the whole mouth and not just teeth: Cleaning teeth is just a part of overall oral health. Bacteria cause damage to the entire mouth including inner cheeks, tongue, throat, and gums. Hence, it becomes important to clean and brush the entire mouth thoroughly. One can also use mouthwash for aiming a mouth free of germs.
- Flossing: Many people just ignore this important step of oral hygiene, but it is mandatory to floss if one wants to achieve healthy and cavity free teeth. Flossing is a process in which a thread is used to clean the areas between the teeth. A moderate number of bacteria and food remaining are accumulated between the teeth, which do not come out just by brush. This trapped food and bacteria cause the damage to the teeth for long period of time. Hence, to avoid this decay one must definitely use floss.
- Recognize and pay attention to the symptoms of oral health problems: One of the main reasons of extreme dental issues is ignorance of the signs and symptoms that one faces over a long period of time. People only realize their teeth problems when they suffer from unbearable pain, and then they rush to a doctor. When the patient suffers from extreme pain, generally treatments like tooth extraction and root canal are mandatory. These treatments can surely be avoided if the symptoms are taken care of, in the early stages.
- Go for professional cleaning: Time to time cleaning of teeth can surely avoid the tooth decay.
Dont's With Usage Of VOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dental Cavities
- Don’t eat your food too slow. If food stays in the mouth for long periods, that also leads to cavities.
- Smoking has a direct effect on tooth enamel, as well as creating systemic inflammation.
- Do not leave suspected tooth cavities untreated. Destruction of teeth due to caries are progressive. Early intervention will be cost saving and will involve minimally invasive procedures.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Tooth Decay
- Follow the tips that are mentioned below to achieve healthy teeth:
- Do not brush one’s teeth in a hurry: Take time for cleaning the teeth well. Otherwise, bacteria and food particles remain in the mouth causing acid formation. Acid further deteriorates the condition of the teeth.
- Do not smoke: Smoke can cause the ill effect on the gums that promote the tooth to decay further, which often leads to bad breath. Smoking also results in the discolouration of the teeth.
- Do not use same the tooth brush for a long period of time: Using the same toothbrush for more than three months can decrease its affectivity. Hence, one must replace the brush timely. Also, consider replacing the brush after one has suffered from common cold or the flu to prevent infection. Keep the brush covered, so that germs do not accumulate over it.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfVOLINI ACTIVE 15GM GEL
Consider buying fluoride enriched mouth wash if you are prone to develop dental cavities.
- Maintain a good oral hygiene level.
- Watch what you eat.
- Be regular on professional teeth cleaning.
- Use mouthwash every time after eating a meal. Keep the mouth wash handy even when travelling.
- Learn the proper way of brushing teeth either by a dentist or watching online videos.