VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
Ondansetron, an antiemetic drug, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Prevent nausea and Vomiting caused due to Cancer chemotherapy/ radiation therapy
- Motion sickness
- Cyclic Vomiting syndrome
Side Effects Of VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
The most common side effects of Ondansetron are:
Some severe (but rare) side effects are
- QT prolongation
- Blurred vision
- Light headedness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Ondansetron
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Ondansetron or any other allergies.
- Liver diseases
- Low amounts of magnesium/potassium levels
- Rapid heart beat
- Serotonin syndrome
- Heart valve diseases
- Gastric problem occurs in the stomach or oesophagus. The gastric troubles are disturbance of gastric mucosa (mucous membrane layer of the stomach), acids contact stomach nerve endings.
- This problem can be acute or chronic. The acute gastric trouble gets away quickly but the chronic disorder can further lead to ulcers. Antacids, H2 antagonists or proton pump inhibitors can be used to treat the issue.
Symptoms Treated With VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
- The common symptoms of gastric trouble are excessive gas, digestion problems, heartburn, bloating, or distention (ballooning effect).
Causes of diseases where VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S is used
- The problem might occur due to excessive physical or mental stress, certain foods, inflammation of gastric mucosa or the antibiotics.
Worst Foods With VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
- Foods that can cause gastric trouble:
- Aerated beverages
- Spicy and fried foods
- Junk foods, smoking, alcohol.
Do's With Usage of VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Gastric problem
- Eat your foods silently. Don’t talk too much while eating
Dont's With Usage Of VOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Gastric problem
- Don’t eat fast. Don’t rush through your food.
- Don’t lie down after having a meal.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfVOMIHALT MD TABLET 10`S
Some useful tips for the gastric trouble:
- Walk for some time after eating food.
- Sit upright while having your meals.