VTWO SACHET has the following salts in its composition
1) L-Arginine 2) Safed musli 3) Shilajit 4) Mucuna pruriens extract 5) Butea superba
Uses Of VTWO SACHET
L-arginine, a chemical building-block called amino acid, stimulates the release of insulin, growth hormones as well as other substances in the body.
It is also given to pregnant women as a dietary supplement.
L-arginine is also used to manage the following:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pain in the chest
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pain in the legs due to blockage in the arteries
- Decreased mental ability in elderly people
Safed musli is an Indian herb and because of its medicinal properties is used in traditional medicine like Unani, Ayurveda, and homeopathy. It:
- Treats sexual weakness, impotence, general debility, arthritis, premature ejaculations, diabetes, chronic leucorrhoea
- Reduces throat and mouth infections
- Boosts immunity, overall health
- Increases sperm count, lactation, levels of high-density lipoprotein
- Acts as antioxidant, aphrodisiac agent
- Lowers hepatic lipid profiles
- Controls obesity
Shilajit is a sticky substance found in rocks of Himalayas developed from slow decomposition of plants. It is used in Ayurveda as it:
- Improves symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves testosterone levels in males, heart health.
- Treats chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), high altitude sickness, iron deficiency anemia, infertility.
- Reduces aging.
Mucuna pruriens is an Indian creeping vine which is being used in Ayurveda for more than 2000 years. It is taken as a supplement to:
- Reduce stress
- Improve intellect, energy, and endurance.
- Supports nervous system, reproductive system, and digestive system.
- Promote physical balance and posture
- Enhance healthy motor skills and coordination.
- Regulate blood sugar levels
It is also a Natural source of levodopa which is an essential precursor of nerve transmission.
Butea Superba is a vine shrub also known as red kwao krua and popularly known as rejuvenating herb. It is used as medicine majorly in Thailand. It:
- Improves erectile dysfunction, sexual performance, libido
- Acts as an aphrodisiac and androgenic supplement.
- Reduce fatigue, infection, high cholesterol levels in blood, inflammation, and fever.
- Boosts heart health, hair health, bone health
- Treats difficulty in urination, diarrhea, cancer
- Reduces hair loss and hair thinning
Side Effects Of VTWO SACHET
Side Effects Of Salt: L-Arginine
L-arginine is mostly safe. However, please consult your doctor if any of the following signs are visible:
- Lower blood pressure
- Low potassium and higher serum urea nitrogen levels in patients suffering from liver or kidney ailments.
Safed musli is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause stomach upset. Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Shilajit
Shilajit is possibly safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as rash, dizziness, increased heart rate.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Mucuna pruriens extract is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Severe itching
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of VTWO SACHET
Contraindications Of Salt: L-Arginine
L-Arginine must be consumed with caution in the following cases:
- Acute Heart attack
- Low blood pressure
- Kidney disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Safed musli
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards safed musli or any other allergies.
Contraindications Of Salt: Shilajit
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the shilajit or any other allergies.
- Sickle cell anemia, hemochromatosis
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Mucuna pruriens extract or any other allergies.
- Amla (toxicity)
- Any bleeding disorders
Contraindications Of Salt: Butea superba
- Erectile dysfunction, also sometimes referred to as impotence, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Leucorrhoea is a whitish, or yellowish thick, vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge can be caused by malignancy, infection, and hormonal changes.
It is commonly experienced by most women at some point in their life or other. It is considered a sign of puberty when it occurs before the first period of a girl.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Alzheimer’s is an irreversible brain disorder, which causes problems with memory, thinking and even worsens over time. It could destroy memory, ability to think and eventually ability to do simplest tasks in life.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
- Hair loss, also called alopecia or baldness, means a loss of hair from part of the body or head. The severity of hair loss may vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically scarring or inflammation is not present. Hair loss may cause psychological distress in some people.
- Common types of hair loss are male-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, female-pattern hair loss, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Symptoms Treated With VTWO SACHET
- Soft erection
- Sexual dysfunction
- Reduced sex drive
- Trouble maintaining erection
What Are The Symptoms Of Leucorrhoea
- Whitish, yellowish and thick discharge from vagina
- Foul smell in vaginal area
- Fatigue, headache, stomach ache
- Itching in vaginal area
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
- Memory Loss
- Confusion with time and place
- Frequent change in mood and personality
- Very poor judgment skills
- Hard time planning and solving simple issues.
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
- Gradual thinning of hair.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
Causes of diseases where VTWO SACHET is used
The common causes of impotence are:
- Endocrine Diseases like diabetes. The body’s endocrine system produces hormones, which regulate sexual function, metabolism, reproduction, mood etc.
- Neurological and nerve disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, brain or spinal tumours, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, temporal lobe epilepsy. Several neurologic conditions may increase the risk of impotence. Nerve conditions are responsible for brain’s ability to communicate with the reproductive system, which can, in turn, prevent a person from achieving an erection.
- Taking certain medications may affect blood flow that can lead to ED.
- Depression, anxiety, emotional disturbance.
- Certain cardiac conditions that affect heart’s ability to pump blood. A person can’t achieve the erection, without enough blood flow to the penis.
What Are The Causes Of Leucorrhoea
- Bacterial, fungal or parasitical Infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases, irritation from condoms, intra-uterine devices
- Puberty, hormonal changes
- Poor hygiene, injury to vaginal area, low nutrition diet, anemia
- Wrong/ poor eating habits like eating too much of fried food, sweets or cold food.
- Overindulgence in sex, repeated miscarriages
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
Scientists believe that the cause of this disease is a combination of genetic (carrying certain genes), the lifestyle of an individual and environmental factors that could affect the brain.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
- Male-pattern hair loss may be caused by a combination of genetic factors and male hormones.
- The cause of alopecia areata is autoimmune diseases.
- The causes for female pattern hair loss are not clear.
- The cause of is telogen effluvium (common following pregnancy) is mostly a psychologically or physically stressful event.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Worst Foods With VTWO SACHET
- Sodium rich foods cause high blood pressure, thus causing damage to blood vessels. Hence avoid foods like cheese, snacks, bacon or cured meat, pickled food, sun dried tomatoes, salt, soy sauce, baking soda or powder.
- Bad cholesterol affects the flow of blood in main organs of the body that can lead to erectile dysfunction. Hence avoid oily and saturated fats rich foods like butter, dried coconut, meat, eggs, cheese, whipped cream, processed meat, dark chocolate, fish oil and hydrogenated oil like palm.
- Avoid trans fats like chips, cookies, muffins, cakes French fries, margarine, and any such fried or packaged foods.
- Avoid high sugar foods.
What Are The Worst Foods For Leucorrhoea
- Avoid heavy, spicy, oily, fried, and sour foods.
- Alcohol, aerated drinks, tea, and coffee should also be avoided.
- Avoid white sugar, tinned/ canned food.
- Avoid white flour (maida).
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
- Bad Fat (due to consumption of trans fats in processed foods)
- Extra Calories (A high-calorie food can lead to Obesity, Fat, and diabetes upping the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Excessive Alcohol
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
- Processed foods
- Full-fat dairy products
- Red meats
- Coffee, tea, chocolate and cola drinks.
- Such foods decrease the nutrients in the body and raise adrenal levels. This results in a chain of reaction of producing more androgen, causing hair loss.
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
Do's With Usage of VTWO SACHET
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) can take a big toll on your relationship. Hence, it is very important to handle it carefully with both the partners supporting each other.
- The majority of cases of erectile dysfunction occur due to psychological reasons like lack of confidence, depression etc.. Hence, it is important to consult a psychologist (together as a couple).
- It is important for both the partners to discuss it freely and find out the ways to make life more enjoyable.
- It is important for men suffering from ED to feel irritated, agitated and eventually leading to clinical depression. Hence, maintaining positivity in the relationship is extremely important.
- Certain medications also can cause ED, hence check your list of medications and consult your doctor.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Leucorrhoea
- Increase healthy diet like by adding more fruits, salads, and vegetables in your diet.
- Maintain proper hygiene, especially in the vaginal area. Wash vaginal area with an antibiotic solution.
- Wash undergarments with hot water and an antibiotic solution. Dry them under the sun.
- Fasting for one day every week unclogs the lymph and helps in detoxifying. A person with leucorrhoea must fast for the holistic treatment of the same.
- Always wear cotton undergarments.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Allow yourself some time to think and set goals for your daily tasks.
- Keep photos of your loved ones and the people you see often in your house and label them with their names.
- The person should keep himself busy in a productive way.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Take hot oil treatment- olive, coconut, and canola.
- Keep your scalp clean.
- Let the hair dry naturally. Avoid using a hair dryer.
- Eat iron rich food. Add protein, minerals in your diet.
- Find out the causes of hair loss, which may include hormonal or nutritional deficiencies, such as low iron, or low protein
- Thyroid problems or the reason could be genetic. Change your diet as per the cause identified.
- Switch your shampoos.
- Getting 7 hours of sleep, one glass of water every hour and eating protein rich foods can reduce hair loss by up to 80%. Hair is made up of minerals which only water can provide.
- Attend to dandruff as soon as you get it. Prolonged dandruff also leads to hair loss.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
Dont's With Usage Of VTWO SACHET
- Do not shout at or make fun of your partner if he is suffering from ED.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the major causes of ED.
- Stop drinking and smoking.
- The anxiety of performance in the bedroom can make it harder for you to do that. Hence, maintaining self-confidence is of utmost important.
- Manage high blood pressure and cholesterol as these diseases can damage blood vessels, thus causing ED.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Leucorrhoea
- Do not read or watch sexually stimulating material/ videos.
- Avoid thinking too much about sex.
- Avoid unsafe sex with people having yeast/ fungal/ jock itch etc. type of infections.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Don’t try to do everything on your own, take help.
- Don’t feel guilty when you haven’t reached the goals set.
- Don’t communicate with others like you need to rush.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Do not tie your hair till they dry naturally as tying wet hair weakens the roots of the hair.
- Avoid use of styling tools, chemical filled sprays and colours.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the key reasons for hair loss.
- Do not let dandruff continue for long.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfVTWO SACHET
- Soak 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds in a glass of water overnight. Drink it in the morning. Continue for a week.
- Take 1 tsp of powdered asparagus root mixed with 1 tsp of honey twice a day.
- Boil 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a 1 liter of water. Once it starts boiling, keep it on low flame for about 30 minutes and then filter it. Use it as a douche (vaginal wash). You can make this douche using guava leaves also.
- Boil 3 tsp of rice in 3 cups of water in an open utensil. Remove the rice by straining and collect the water in a separate utensil. Drink this lukewarm water with 1 tsp of sugar, once a day.
- Maintain a notebook or keep a smart phone wherein you can keep track of important information
- Ask your Friend or family members to remind you of important things
- Ask for help if things get lost
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
- Certain medicines may also cause rapid hair fall. Consult your doctor if you face any such symptom.
- If you are staying in a high pollution area, wash your hair frequently. Instead of using shampoo for hair wash every time, try using powder of gooseberry, soapnut and Acacia continent (Shikakai). Powder of these three ingredients is easily available in grocery shops. Soak 1-1.5 tablespoon of the powder in half glass of water overnight. Sieve it next day morning and wash your hair. A mixture of dried gooseberry, soap nut and Acacia continent (Shikakai) is the best chemical free hair washing agent.