WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET has the following salts in its composition
1) L-isoleucine 2) L-leucine 3) L-valine Lysine 4) L-methionine 5) L-threonine 6) L-phenylalanine 7) L-tryptophan 8) l-glutamine 9) L-arginine 10) Biotin 11) Vitamin B6 12) Folic acid 13) Vitamin B12 14) Iron 15) Zinc
Uses Of WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
L-isoleucine is a branched chain essential amino acid, used as a supplement. It:
- Improves protein synthesis, healing and growth of muscles, muscle strength, brain function, liver function, concentration
- Acts as a precursor for glutamine and alanine.
- Prevents fatigue, muscle wasting
- Treats anorexia (eating disorder), tardive dyskinesia (movement disorder)
- Reduces muscle breakdown, mania.
L-leucine is an essential amino acid, also called as branched-chain amino acid (BCAA). It:
- Maintains muscle mass
- Reduces obesity, muscle wasting, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Supplies body with good cholesterol
- Improves muscle recovery, liver cirrhosis.
- Increase the rate of protein production, strength, longevity
- Helps in treatment of kidney failure.
L-methionine is an essential amino acid needed for body functions and is used as a supplement. It:
- Treats acetaminophen poisoning, cobalamin deficiency, allergies, asthma, schizophrenia.
- Reduce risk of colon cancer, neural tube birth defects, depression, and alcoholism.
- Improves symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, liver function.
L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid, which is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA), known as a building block of protein. It is used as a supplement. It:
- Treats vitiligo (skin disorder), depression, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and phenylalanine deficiency.
- Helps in alcohol withdrawal
- Increases dopamine levels in the body.
- Improves symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
L-Tryptophan, an alpha amino acid (also called aromatic amino acid), is used as a supplement. It:
- Helps in biosynthesis of proteins
- Treats depression, insomnia (sleeplessness), anxiety, mania, symptoms of dementia.
- Reduces appetite.
- Improves symptoms of premenstrual dysphoria symptoms (PMS).
L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid which is useful for:
- Promoting brain, heart, and digestive health
- Promoting Muscle health, athletic performance
- Fighting cancer, lowering blood sugar
- Improving immune function and alleviate infections after major surgery.
- Improving recovery and immunity in patients who have undergone chemotherapy.
- Improving weight loss
- Curing intestinal issues in HIV/AIDS patients
- L-Glutamine also helps in muscle building in those who are suffering from burns, muscle damage due to accidents, or muscle wasting in diseases like AIDS.
L-arginine, a chemical building-block called amino acid, stimulates the release of insulin, growth hormones as well as other substances in the body.
It is also given to pregnant women as a dietary supplement.
L-arginine is also used to manage the following:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pain in the chest
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pain in the legs due to blockage in the arteries
- Decreased mental ability in elderly people
Uses Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition, pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, and rapid weight loss. It’s also used for hair loss, skin rash in infants, brittle nails, diabetes, and mild depression.
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is important to:
- Maintain and build immune system of body
- Have positive effects on metabolism
- Hormonal control, kidney health, anaemia, arthritis,
- Maintain positive emotional health
- Manage pre-mensural syndrome
- Maintain skin health
It is also used to treat Vitamin B6 deficiency in following conditions:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Cardiac disease
- Kidney disease
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Emotional and mental disorders
- Skin disorders
Folic acid is used for preventing & treating folate deficiency, and its complications, like anaemia, inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly. Folic acid is also used for folate deficiency conditions including liver disease, ulcerative colitis, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.
Pregnant women are advised to take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects.
Mecobalamin is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Uses Of Salt: Iron
Iron is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- General iron deficiency
- Anaemia caused due to chronic diseases
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy
- Learning and thinking problems especially in children
- Symptoms of heart failure
- A cough caused due to ACE inhibitors
- Immunity building
Uses Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is useful in the following conditions, as it:
- Reduces risk of infertility, early delivery, oesophageal cancer, diabetes, and aging.
- Treats diarrhea, Wilson’s disease, age related vision loss, anemia, anorexia, ADHD in children, leprosy, peptic ulcers.
- Relieves depression, the common cold.
- Heals burns, diaper rash, foot ulcers due to diabetes, swelling, and ulcers in the mouth due to radiation therapy.
- Prevents gingivitis, plaque, bad breath, pressure ulcers.
- Reduces symptoms of sickle cell anemia.
Side Effects Of WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
L-isoleucine is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Excess urination, depression, liver disease
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: L-leucine
Some common side effects that may occur due to an overdose of L-leucine are:
- Decrease in serotonin levels
- Brain damage, liver damage
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
L–methionine is usually safe but in overdoses may cause side effects such as:
- Increase blood levels of homocysteine.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Some common side effects that may occur due to an overdose of L-phenylalanine are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Some common side effects that may occur due to an overdose of tryptophan are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
L-Glutamine is usually safe. However, an overdose of supplement form of L-Glutamine can cause muscle and joint pains, headache, dizziness, skin rashes, nausea and stomach pain.
Side Effects Of Salt: L-arginine
L-arginine is mostly safe. However, please consult your doctor if any of the following signs are visible:
- Lower blood pressure
- Low potassium and higher serum urea nitrogen levels in patients suffering from liver or kidney ailments.
Side Effects Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is usually safe unless taken in excess.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Generally no severe side effects are observed when Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride is taken in appropriate amount.
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Side Effects Of Salt: Folic acid
Some of the side effects (though rare) of Folic Acid are:
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Sleeping disturbances
- Allergic rejection
Please consult your doctor if you get any of the above side effects, especially if they do not go away within 3-4 days of starting the use.
Mecobalamin is usually safe. Some people may experience:
- Getting nervous or anxious
- Uncontrollable or Involuntary movements.
Side Effects Of Salt: Iron
Intake of iron is safe when taken within prescribed limits
An overdose of iron may cause side effects such as:
- Constipation, vomiting
- Stomach pain, nausea
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses)it may cause:
- Stomach pain
Contraindications Of WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
Contraindications Of Salt: L-isoleucine
Contraindications Of Salt: L-leucine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the L-leucine or any other allergies.
- Hypoglycaemia (low levels of sugar in blood)
Contraindications Of Salt: L-methionine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Methylene tetra hydro folate reductase deficiency
- Liver diseases
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the L-phenylalanine or any other allergies.
- Phenyl ketonuria (PKU)
- Schizophrenia (abnormality in social behavior)
Contraindications Of Salt: L-tryptophan
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the tryptophan or any other allergies.
- Liver disease, kidney disease
- Social anxiety disorder
Contraindications Of Salt: l-glutamine
- Please inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver diseases or kidney diseases.
- Please inform your doctor if you are breast feeding.
Contraindications Of Salt: L-arginine
L-Arginine must be consumed with caution in the following cases:
- Acute Heart attack
- Low blood pressure
- Kidney disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Biotin
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
Contraindications Of Salt: Folic acid
- Antibiotics. Iron decreases the effectiveness of certain types of antibiotics. Hence, there should be a gap of 1-2 hours between iron and antibiotics dose.
- Bisphosphonates, Levodopa, Levothyroxine, Methyldopa and Mycophenolate Mofetil, Iron might decreases the absorption of these medicines. Hence, if you are taking any medicines containing any of these salts, you should keep a gap of 1-2 hours between any iron supplement and these medicines.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B12
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- The breast-feeding mothers.
- If suffering from an infection
- Low iron or folate level
- Polycythemia (a bone disease)
- Optic atrophy (genetic condition that harms the nerve connecting the eye to brain)
- Blood in urine.
Contraindications Of Salt: Iron
High doses intake of may be particularly risky in the following conditions:
- Stomach (or) intestinal ulcers
- Women with type-2 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (or) Crohn's disease(intestinal inflammation)
- Premature infants
Contraindications Of Salt: Zinc
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards zinc or any other allergies.
- HIV / AIDS
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
Almost everyone experiences pain in the muscle at some point in time. Muscle pain, also known as myalgia is very common and since we have muscle tissue throughout the body, you can experience a muscle pain practically anywhere. The term “myalgia” or muscle pain is derived from the ancient Greek words “myos” which stands for “muscle” and “algos” meaning pain. The most common areas where you can experience muscle pain are the neck, back, legs and trapezius.
- Musculoskeletal pain is the acute or chronic pain that is related to the bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves. It can be concentrated to one part or can affect multiple areas.
- The problem is treated by reducing the overlying cause.
The most important function of the kidney is to remove waste and toxins from the body. Kidney failure is a condition in which kidneys lose their ability to balance fluids and remove wastage. When one or both the kidneys fail completely and the loss can’t be reversed, it is called kidney failure.
It can be fully cured if treatment is started well on time.
When the muscles feel extremely tight and you have difficulty in moving freely, especially after a period of rest or you experience the loss of range of motion, it is known as muscle stiffness. Muscle stiffness may also be accompanied by cramps, pains and discomfort. Muscle stiffness can affect several parts of your body such as back, neck, shoulders, hips, legs, knees, calves, ankles, etc.
Muscle stiffness is deferent from spasticity or muscle rigidity, which cause the muscles to say stiff even if you’re not moving. Muscle stiffness can remain for a few minutes or for a prolonged period of time. Usually, the condition of muscle stiffness goes away by itself. The stiffness of muscles is not really a cause of concern and with some stretching, it will get better.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
- Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive movement disorder. It affects the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. Its symptoms are continuous and increase over time.
- The cause of the disease is still not known yet, so it is not curable till date. However, there are treatment options such as medication and surgery.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is regarded as a potentially disabling disease, associated with the brain as well as the spinal cord that is part of the Central Nervous System. In Multiple Sclerosis, an individual’s immune system attacks his/her own protective sheath (myelin) through which the nerve fibers are covered, that result in a communication disturbance between the brain and the rest of the body. The particular disease causes nerve deterioration, and as a result, they can be permanently damaged. The particular disease develops weakness, numbness, tingling, and blurred vision. Many people face various problems with Multiple Sclerosis, such as muscle stiffness, urinary problems, and thinking problems. The appropriate treatment can relieve Multiple Sclerosis and its associated symptoms as well as delay this disease progression.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is a psychiatric condition, and is classified in the DSM-V (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental disorders, Fifth Edition) by standardised defining criteria.
Generalised anxiety disorder is one of the commonest mental health concerns worldwide, and it is estimated that a significant number of cases are left undiagnosed.
Patients with GAD present with excessive worry and anxiety in usual day-to-day life activities. This worry interferes with their normal functioning and is often regarded as irrational or out of proportion. The worry affects areas such as health, personal relationships, finances, and career.
Diagnosis of GAD may be difficult to make as it is commonly occurs in conjunction with other mental disorders such as depression. Online and easily accessible tools such as the Generalised Anxiety Disorder-7 questionnaire may assist in the diagnosis.
The average age of diagnosis is around thirty years of age.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Infertility is a medical condition where a woman is unable to conceive or get pregnant despite one year or longer of unprotected sex. Women or men or both of the partners can be having infertility. If a woman is having infertility disorder then it is termed as female infertility and if men are having infertility disorder then it is termed as male infertility.
Types of infertility
Infertility is divided into two parts:
- Primary fertility: Primary infertility refers to those who have never been able to get pregnant or conceive a child at least after 1 year of regular unprotected sex
- Secondary fertility: Secondary infertility refers to those couples who are now unable to conceive after conceiving once.
Symptoms Treated With WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Muscle Pain
- Inflammation that causes swelling and pain.
- Tenderness when the muscle is touched or moved.
- Muscles hurt even while you rest.
- Pain may be very mild or so severe that you can’t use the muscle.
- Symptoms vary according to the cause, however, the general ones are decreased the range of motion, pain, burning sensation in the muscles, sleeplessness.
- Reduced amount of urine
- Swelling of ankles, legs, and feet from fluids retention caused by failure of the kidneys to flush out wastewater
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Pressure or pain in the chest
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Persistent nausea
Muscle stiffness is a symptom that is usually caused due to some underlying medical condition or due to injury. Some of the signs of muscle stiffness are:
- Limited mobility.
- Limited range of motion.
- Pain, redness and swelling.
- Reduced confidence to carry out normal activities.
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
Group of symptoms experienced, differ from person to person. Primary motor signs of Parkinson’s disease include the following:
1. Tremoring of the hands, arms, legs, jaw and face
2. Slowness of movement
3. Rigidity or stiffness of the limbs and trunk
Postural instability or impaired balance and coordination.
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
Multiple Sclerosis is a disease that has a range of unpredictable symptoms. Some Multiple Sclerosis patients experience numbness and fatigue. Severe Multiple Sclerosis can cause vision loss, paralysis, and diminished brain function. Some of the common Multiple Sclerosis symptoms are described as follows:
Vision Problems: It is one of the most common signs of Multiple Sclerosis. The optic nerve can be affected by the inflammation and as a result, central vision can be disrupted. It causes double vision, blurred vision, or loss of vision. An individual may not notice the visual problem at once, as the clear vision can deteriorate at a slower rate.
Tingling and Numbness: The nerves, associated with the brain and spinal cord, are affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Brain and spinal cord work as body’s message center. So, for Multiple Sclerosis, they can send conflicting signals all over the body. Sometimes, they send no signal and it results in numbness. Numbness and tingling sensation are considered as the most common symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. Generally, numbness can be associated with various parts of the body, such as arms, face, fingers, and legs.
Pain and Spasms: Multiple Sclerosis is also associated with chronic pain as well as involuntary muscle spasms. One individual can experience muscle stiffness along with painful and uncontrollable jerking movements associated with the extremities. The most commonly affected area is the legs, sometimes back pain can also happen.
Fatigue and Weakness: People can be affected by an unexplained weakness and fatigue in the initial stages of Multiple Sclerosis. When nerves are deteriorated in the spinal column, chronic fatigue occurs. Fatigue generally occurs suddenly and can last for several weeks before the improvement. At first, the legs are affected by the weakness.
Balance Problems and Dizziness: Dizziness and problems associated with balance and coordination can reduce an individual’s (with Multiple Sclerosis) mobility. People can also experience dizziness and lightheaded or vertigo (as their surroundings are spinning).
Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction: Multiple Sclerosis can also develop a dysfunction of the bladder. It can result in strong urges to urinate, frequent urination or inability of holding urine. Rarely, Multiple Sclerosis sufferers can experience diarrhea, constipation, or loss of bowel control.
Sexual Dysfunction: Sexual arousal can develop among the Multiple Sclerosis sufferers as the Central Nervous System is affected by Multiple Sclerosis.
Cognitive Problems: Most of the Multiple Sclerosis sufferers experience some kind of problems associated with their cognitive function. These can include:
- Shortened attention span, memory problems
- Difficulty in staying organized, language problems
- Depression along with other emotional problems can also occur among the Multiple Sclerosis sufferers.
- In a nutshell, Multiple Sclerosis can be associated with the following signs and symptoms:
- Weakness or numbness in one or more limbs.
- Partial or complete vision loss, pain during the eye movement.
- Pain or tingling in the body parts.
- Electric-shock sensations during the neck movements.
- Slurred speech
- Fatigue and dizziness.
- Lack of coordination and tremor.
- Problems with bladder and bowel functions.
- Hearing loss
- Breathing problems
- Trouble swallowing
- Uncontrollable shaking
According to the DSM-V criteria, a patient with GAD must present with at least three of the symptoms listed below. The symptoms must be present for a minimum of six months, on most days, rather than at irregular intervals.
- Feeling impatient or on edge
- Getting worn-out quickly
- Struggling to focus or concentrate. The mind seems like it goes "blank."
- Getting annoyed quite quickly
- Muscle tension
- Some disruption of normal sleeping patterns- either having problems falling asleep, waking up at night, or having restless sleep.
The anxiety or worry must interfere with important areas of functioning such as social or employment spheres. It is important to exclude that the symptoms are not caused by other medical conditions e.g. thyroid function disturbances or by a particular substance or medication.
Patient with GAD may also have other physical manifestations of anxiety, along with those already mentioned. These include:
- Trembling, feeling jittery or being startled easily
- Gastrointestinal upsets such as nausea, diarrhoea or irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
- Recurrent tension headaches
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
What Are The Symptoms Of Infertility
Not able to conceive after one year of regular unprotected sex is the topmost symptom of infertility.
Symptoms may vary both men and women.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- Low sperm count
- Less libido or changes in sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction, small and firm testicles.
- Premature aging
- Poor ejaculation
Symptoms of infertility in women:
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Missed periods or heavy or light periods
- Pain during periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Loss of hair
- The unwanted growth of hair
- Sudden acne
- Changes in gut
Causes of diseases where WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET is used
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Muscle Pain
Some causes of muscle pain include:
- Tension, stress, physical activity
- Overuse of muscle while doing some physical activity
- Injuring the muscle while exercising or some physical activity
- Infections such as flu, bacterial infections, and polio
- Medications and drugs such as ACE inhibitors, statins, and cocaine
- Fibromyalgia, autoimmune disorders such as polymyositis, dermatomyositis, lupus, etc.
- Hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Lyme disease, hormonal changes
- Hypokalemia (low potassium levels)
- Trauma to an organ because of accidents, falls, and jerks.
- Overuse of the particular organ.
- Certain medications
- Toxic exposure to environmental pollutants
- Severe dehydration
- Certain chronic or acute diseases
- Kidney trauma
- Loss of blood supply to kidneys caused by some diseases
- Disturbed urination
- Blood clot around the kidneys
- Alcohol or drugs
- Certain types of cancer, chemotherapy drugs
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Dyes used in certain imaging tests
- Post-exercise, lifting weight or doing physical hard work.
- Long periods of being inactive such as when you get out of the chair after a long time of sitting or getting out of bed in the morning.
- Strains and sprains, injury due to extreme cold or heat.
- Insect stings and bites, infection.
- Medication or anaesthesia used for surgery.
Other causes of muscle stiffness
- Tetanus (bacterial infection), Meningitis (infection of brain and spinal cord)
- Infectious mononucleosis (mono), HIV infection
- Other infections such as polio, Legionnaires’ disease and valley fever
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, Polymyalgia rheumatica
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
- Parkinson’s disease is caused by degeneration or progressive impairment of nerve cells (neurons) in the brain. However, what triggers the onset of Parkinson’s disease is still not known.
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
The various causes of Multiple Sclerosis are as follows:
- Immunologic: Multiple Sclerosis is regarded as an immune-mediated disease. The malfunctions associated with the immune system are responsible for Multiple Sclerosis. The immune system attacks the Central Nervous System (CNS). As per the research, it is almost confirmed that the immune system directly attacks the myelin sheath, but it is not known what promotes the immune system to do this attack.
- Genetic: Several genes may be responsible for developing Multiple Sclerosis. If one individual’s close relative (such as parent or sibling) is associated with this disease, then the risk of developing Multiple Sclerosis is higher in that individual.
- Environmental: Environment can play a vital role in developing Multiple Sclerosis. It is seen that the people, who are living farthest from the equator, are associated with higher risk of Multiple Sclerosis than the other geographic area. Vitamin-D is essential for the immune system’s functions. People, who are living near the equator, get more sunlight and thus their bodies can produce more Vitamin-D. Since, Multiple Sclerosis is regarded as an immune-mediated disease, sunlight exposure, and Vitamin-D may be associated with it.
- Infections: According to researchers, viruses and bacteria may develop Multiple Sclerosis in an individual’s body. Viruses can cause inflammation and as a result, myelin breakdown (called demyelination) can happen. So, a virus can possibly trigger Multiple Sclerosis.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is not linked to a specific aetiology, but different risk and associated factors have been identified, with a primary focus on genetics and environmental causes.
Life stressor may trigger anxiety in genetically predisposed individuals. Life stressors include social issues such as isolation, lack of family support and poor self-esteem. Financial stressors such as inadequate income or debt may also contribute.
Women are more often affected than men. GAD is seen less often in married couples or those in long-term relationships, than those without a life-partner.
Personality types may also play a role in developing GAD. Avoidant, dependent and obsessive-compulsive personalities are most commonly associated with anxiety.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
What Are The Causes Of Infertility
The causes of infertility can be different for both men and women.
Causes of infertility in women:
- Damage or Blockage in the Fallopian tube
- Ovulation disorders, disorders of uterus or cervical
- Endometriosis, pelvic adhesions
- Early Menopause or ovarian insufficiency
- Any sexually transmitted disease
Causes of infertility in men:
- Low sperm count
- Disorder in sperm transport
- Sexual disorder, any sexually transmitted disease
Worst Foods With WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Pain
- Avoid soda and sugary beverages as they boost mineral loss and makes muscle pains worse.
- Sugar and sugary foods eliminate important minerals and calcium from the body causing the muscle pain to worsen. So, avoid refined sugar and sugary foods such as candy, cakes, pastries, colas, fruit juice, etc.
- Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration and worsens muscle pain.
- Avoid packaged foods such as noodles, ready to eat foods, etc. as they are deficient in vitamins and minerals that are necessary for muscle hydration and proper functioning of the muscles.
- Avoid consuming caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc. as they lead to dehydration and worsen muscle pain.
Avoid the following for Musculoskeletal pains:
- Red meat
- Dairy products
- Nightshade vegetables
- Processed foods and soft-drinks.
What Are The Worst Foods For Kidney failure
- Moderate the intake of potassium-rich foods like bananas, dates, dried fruits, figs, grapefruit juice etc. as once the kidneys fail; they may not be able to take out the excess potassium in the body.
- Moderate the intake of protein.
- Reduce salt intake as it leads to water retention in the body.
- Avoid canned foods as the preservatives in them are harmful to the health.
- Avoid fast foods, red meat, processed foods and artificial sweeteners as they tend to do more harm to your kidneys than any good.
- Reduce or eliminated saturated animal fats from your diet such as dairy products, red meat and eggs as they contain arachidonic acid which causes inflammation in the body and can worsen muscle stiffness.
- Avoid processed foods such as white bread, baked goods made of white flour, white rice, etc. as they use up the magnesium in the body and make muscle stiffness worse.
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods such as jellies, candy, tinned fruit, etc. as they trigger inflammation in the body and aggravate muscle stiffness.
- Avoid alcohol and beverages containing caffeine, as these use up the vital minerals and vitamins B and C in the body and trigger inflammation and worsen muscle stiffness.
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
- Limit your intake of salt and sugar.
- Avoid high fat or cholesterol foods like cheese, meats.
- Excessive protein rich foods like soy, cheese
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
Multiple Sclerosis suffers should not take the following foods as per the Doctor’s recommendation:
- Saturated Fats: Multiple Sclerosis sufferers should avoid the foods that are high in saturated fats as well as trans fats. These foods are tropical oils, such as palm kernel, coconut, and palm oil as well as cakes, cookies, pies (especially with frosting), crackers, margarine, doughnuts, microwave popcorn etc.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is regarded as a depressant of the Central Nervous System. Alcohol intake can worsen the neurologic symptoms (lack of coordination and imbalance) among the Multiple Sclerosis patients. Alcohol can develop an additive effect when they are combined with some of the Multiple Sclerosis prescribed medications.
- Sugar: Multiple Sclerosis patients should avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars (such as junk foods) as they can develop fatigue in the Multiple Sclerosis patients. These patients can also experience the loss of mobility due to weight gain.
- Refined Grains: Multiple Sclerosis patients should avoid refined grains such as white rice, white bread, potatoes and other foods associated with refined grains. These foods can enhance the blood sugar level, diabetes, and risk of obesity.
- Salt: High salt intake is related to exacerbation associated with Multiple Sclerosis symptoms. So, the amount of salt should be limited while seasoning the foods. In order to maintain the taste, some alternative spices, such as black pepper can be used in seasoning. All types of canned products that are rich in sodium should be avoided.
- Caffeine: Multiple Sclerosis patients are frequently associated with urinary bladder issues. In order to manage the bladder related issues, as well as prevent irritation, caffeine should be avoided. Such types of foods are protein bars, decaf coffee, non-cola sodas, candy bars, hot chocolate, and fancy water.
- Full Fat Dairy: Foods rich in saturated and animal fat should be avoided. Instead of that low-fat dairy products should be chosen in order to maintain a low-fat diet.Such kinds of foods are full-fat milk, cheese, ice cream, etc.
- Caffeine- coffee, black tea, chocolate.
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners. Sugar has shown to increase depression and anxiety. Sugar-spikes wreak havoc on your insulin-glucose pathway and induce a "stress-response" in the body that worsens anxiety.
- Foods high in unsaturated fatty acids, that increase neural inflammation.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Infertility
- Avoid all trans-fats and processed foods because these increase the insulin in the body and results into obesity also.
- Caffeine: Increases the risk of miscarriages.
- Smoking and alcohol: These have a negative effect on fertility.
- Sugary products and high carbohydrates: These increases the blood glucose level and can cause ovulatory infertility.
- Seafood: These are rich in mercuric content and so can lead to infertility.
Do's With Usage of WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Pain
- Rest the muscle where you are experiencing pain.
- Apply ice or a bag of frozen peas to the affected area. This can help to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Stretch the muscles gently.
- Always stretch before and after workouts.
- Relieve the tension by doing yoga or meditation.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids and stay hydrated when you are active.
- Exercise regularly to improve the muscle tone.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Musculoskeletal pain
To treat the Musculoskeletal pains do the following:
- Ice packs can be used to relieve the pain
- Topical Analgesics (Creams or ointments) can be applied to the site of pain directly.
- Physical or Occupational therapy can help
- Exercise primarily focused on stretching and strengthening
- Acupuncture or acupressure
- Meditation and other relaxation ways.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Kidney failure
- Control your diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases at an early stage as this is one of the leading causes of kidney failure.
- Go for urine protein test as sometimes protein gets leaked into urine if filters of kidneys are damaged.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes per day.
- Drink lots of liquids and water.
- If you have a family history of kidney diseases, then going for a regular check-up is a must.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle stiffness
- Exercising regularly can help to prevent stiffness.
- Stretch your muscles and warm up before and after exercising.
- Wearing correct footwear while exercising can help to prevent muscle stiffness.
- Wear warm clothes when the weather is very cold.
- Practice maintaining good posture to prevent muscle stiffness.
- Use proper furniture at home and work that provide support and comfort and do not cause muscle stiffness.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Parkinsons disease
The following can help to manage the Parkinson’s Disease:
- Make small changes in your house to make it more navigable for the patient, like removing rugs, keeping the gap between furniture items etc. Remove clutter.
- Conserve energy. Do daily tasks energy efficiently.
- Simply your tasks. Do not exert yourself.
- Learn to manage stress.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Multiple sclerosis
- Don’t take a pain-killer every time you have pain. Try light exercises, yoga etc. first.
- About half of the patients of MS get depression too. Please consult a psychiatrist on regular basis.
- For better control of bladder and deal with the problem of urinary incontinence, do Kegel exercises.
- Try speech therapy to handle speech problems that might occur with muscle stiffness.
Exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is a good way to assist with stress relief, as well as managing symptoms of anxiety
Start practicing specific and directed relaxation techniques to help anxiety
Psychotherapy has been proven to be as beneficial as medication and is of additive benefit to patients who are on treatment.
Lower your caffeine intake. Caffeine is a stimulant that releases sympathomimetics (the same chemical neurotransmitters that are released during anxiety or fear
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Infertility
- Do start a healthy diet: Eating a healthy and nutritious diet will help in carrying the pregnancy to full term. Don’t wait for the pregnancy to occur. Before you get pregnant start taking healthy diet which body needs.
- Maintain healthy body weight: Having excess or low body weight can delay your pregnancy.
- Exercise regularly: Staying fit and active will help to conceive more quickly.
- Keep track of your menstrual cycle: A women should keep the track of her menstrual cycle to check her most ovulating days.
- Use of supplements: To prepare the body for pregnancy necessary supplements including multivitamins and minerals should be added to the diet.
Dont's With Usage Of WOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Pain
- Avoid any high-impact activities till the muscle pain reduces.
- Avoid lifting any weights till the pain goes away.
- Avoid sitting idle for long periods as it can lead to muscle stiffness.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Musculoskeletal pain
- To avoid musculoskeletal pain, don’t delay the treatment of any injury.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Kidney failure
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid obesity.
- Avoid NSAID types of pain-killers.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle stiffness
- Avoid long periods of being inactive. Get up and walk around often to keep your muscles loose and reduce stiffness.
- If your muscles are stiff and sore, don’t overstretch them, as this can worsen the condition.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Parkinsons disease
Following must be avoided if suffering from the Parkinson’s disease:
- Do not drive. As symptoms of Parkinson’s disease can seriously interfere with driving.
- Do not try holding heavy things.
- Exercise. It can help to keep your muscles strong, improve mobility and flexibility.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Multiple sclerosis
- Extreme weathers like heat or cold can aggravate MS, hence avoid extreme temperatures.
- Don’t try to speak fast if you have a speech problem.
- If you find chewing hard, try eating hard products.
- Do not smoke. Nicotine is a stimulant that stimulates your cardiovascular system and mimics a stress response. However, anticipated difficulty with quitting smoking may worsen anxiety. It is important to consult a doctor or counsellor to assist you, as well as to ensure that you have a good support structure around you, before attempting to stop.
- Avoid alcohol. It is a sedative but may cause a reflex/ compensatory stimulatory response by your body. Dehydration, impaired cognitive functioning, and memory impairment seen in alcohol use may also contribute to anxiety. Alcohol also lowers serotonin levels, which are important in maintaining mood and anxiety.
- Do not isolate yourself. Pursue meaningful inter-personal relationships and spend time with loved ones, as this has shown to lower anxiety
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Infertility
- Don’t smoke: It can make you infertile and can delay your conception. It can lead to miscarriages and premature labor pain.
- Don’t consume alcohol: Excess intake reduces the sperm count in men and egg production in women. So it should be avoided.
- Don’t eat processed or fried food: Such food can make you obese and can increase the risk of getting infertile.
- Don’t take stress: Stress can also make you infertile for a temporary period of time.
- Don’t consume caffeine: This can lead to low sperm count and cause miscarriages also.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfWOWMINO GRANULES SACHET
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
- Remaining in one position for a long time or sitting at your desk working for prolonged periods can make your muscles get stiff and tense. And, when the muscles get tensed, they can get quite painful. So, it is a good idea to stand up, stretch and move around once in a while to reduce muscle stiffness and pain.
- Filling your bathtub with hot water and mixing a cup of Epsom salt and soaking in this for at least 20 minutes can provide relief from muscle pain.
- Essential oils are an excellent natural remedy for relief from muscle pain. You can mix peppermint oil, coconut oil, and cypress oil and massage them on your sore muscles for relief.
- A hot water soak provides quick relaxation and relief from pain as it helps to increase the blood flow and hasten the process of healing. However, you must not do this within as soon as the pain first begins.
- A good massage can help to improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and can help to quicken the healing process. Massaging the affected muscles with essential oils such as peppermint mixed with marjoram, and lemongrass can help to relieve the pain and muscle spasm.
- Turmeric has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mixing a teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm milk and drinking this twice in a day can help to promote internal healing and also provide relief from muscle pain.
- Grate some fresh turmeric and mix it with some salt and lemon juice. Apply this to the affected muscles for around 30 minutes twice a day. This can help in providing relief from muscle pain.
- Eating a cupful of tart cherries can help to prevent any inflammation and muscle pain, especially post a workout. You can also drink a cupful of tart cherry juice without any added sugar for relief from pain.
- Ginger is an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to improve blood flow and circulation and helps to relieve muscle pain. Drinking 2-3 cups of ginger tea daily for relief from muscle pain. Alternatively, put 3-4 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger into a cloth bag and seal it tightly and put this into hot water for 1-2 minutes. When it cools slightly, place this on the sore muscles many times during the day for relief from pain.
- Apple cider vinegar can help to reduce muscle inflammation and pain, as it has anti-inflammatory properties. You can add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with some honey to a glass of warm water and drink it once in a day for a week for relief from muscle pain. Or, you can add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to warm bath water and soak for around 15 minutes for relief from pain in the muscle.
- Blackstrap molasses is rich in magnesium and is used as a natural remedy for muscle aches and pains. Consume a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in your mug of coffee every morning for relief from painful muscles.
- Coconut oil is a great remedy for muscle pains. Use around 2-3 tablespoons in cooking for benefits.
Some simple remedies for muscle stiffness are:
- Rest the body until the body repairs itself and the muscle stiffness subsides.
- Using heat or ice pack alternatively can help to give relief from muscle stiffness. Heat helps to treat the tight muscles while cold helps to reduce the inflammation and swelling.
- Take warm showers or a warm bath.
- Stretching can help to improve the flexibility of the body and increases circulation and reduces stiffness.
- Massaging the stiff parts of the body can help to reduce the swelling and soreness by around 30%.
- Chiropractic adjustments can help to relax the muscles and reduce soreness and pain.
Some natural remedies that can help to relieve muscle stiffness are:
- Arnica oil contains thymol which is a vasodilator of the blood capillaries found in the subcutaneous region that help to transport blood and has anti-inflammatory properties and applying it in the form of oil, ointment, cream or salve can help to reduce muscle damage, stiffness and pain.
- Cannabis oil is a natural muscle relaxer and inhibits neuronal transmission in the pain pathways and helps to relieve chronic inflammation, pain and muscle stiffness.
- Peppermint oil is a natural muscle relaxant and painkiller and can help to calm the sore muscles. Dilute the peppermint oil in coconut or jojoba oil and apply it to the affected areas to relieve muscle stiffness.
- Essential oils like lemongrass oil, cypress and frankincense oil also improve the blood circulation, reduce muscle spasms and pain and help to lessen muscle stiffness.
- Having a soak in warm water with a cup of Epsom salt with magnesium can help to relax the muscles and relieve muscle stiffness.
- Ginger helps to stimulate the circulatory system and promoted flexibility. It also helps to reduce inflammation. So, adding fresh ginger to your diet or drinking ginger tea can help to lessen muscle stiffness.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and improves circulation and is great for muscle repair, flexibility and also helps to alleviate muscle stiffness.
- Eating pineapple can help to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness as it contains the enzyme bromelain which has anti-inflammatory properties and can give short-term relief. This is also available in the form of a supplement.
- Kava kava is a ground root which contains chemicals known as kavalactones that help to relax the muscles and relieve pain and stiffness. However, consumption of too much of kava kava can cause liver damage and must be used with caution.
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
Yoga can be very helpful in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Supplements such as omega-3, as well as magnesium and calcium may be beneficial.
- Aromatherapy, massage therapy, and reflexology may also assist with anxiety and stress reduction in general.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.