XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
1) Paroxetine 2) Clonazepam
Uses Of XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
Paroxetine is used for treating:
It is It is a tranquillizer which belongs to benzodiazepine class.
It is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Seizure/ Epilepsy
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic disorders
- Muscle disorders like restless leg syndrome, rapid eye movement disorder
Side Effects Of XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
Side Effects Of Salt: Paroxetine
The common side effects of paroxetine can be:
- Nausea, weakness
- Sleepiness, dizziness, Yawning
- Decreased sexual desire, delayed ejaculation, impotence
- Sweating, shaking
- Decreased appetite
Side Effects Of Salt: Clonazepam
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Muscle weakness
- Sedation, Drowsiness
- Motor impairment
Less commonly observed side effects are:
- Impaired coordination
- Short term memory loss
- Hangover like symptoms if taken before sleep
Rarely seen side effects are:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Liver damage
- Suicidal thoughts
Consult your doctor if any of the above side effects gets worse.
An overdose of Clonazepam may cause following severe side effects:
- Low blood pressure
- Extreme drowsiness
- Muscle weakness
Contraindications Of XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Paroxetine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low sodium level in the blood
- Excessive cheerfulness & activity
- Having suicide thoughts
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Severe Renal Impairment
- Liver Problems
- Bleeding from Stomach
- Inability to Sit Still
- Feeling of Restlessness Pregnancy
Contraindications Of Salt: Clonazepam
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
- Premenstrual Syndrome is the physical or mental state occurring about a week before women’s menstrual cycle and causing cramps, mood swings, acne, head ache or tender breasts. The diagnosis demands the examination of the emotional and physical pattern occurring after ovulation and before the menstrual cycle and the extent to which they interfere with the normal life.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is a psychiatric condition, and is classified in the DSM-V (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental disorders, Fifth Edition) by standardised defining criteria.
Generalised anxiety disorder is one of the commonest mental health concerns worldwide, and it is estimated that a significant number of cases are left undiagnosed.
Patients with GAD present with excessive worry and anxiety in usual day-to-day life activities. This worry interferes with their normal functioning and is often regarded as irrational or out of proportion. The worry affects areas such as health, personal relationships, finances, and career.
Diagnosis of GAD may be difficult to make as it is commonly occurs in conjunction with other mental disorders such as depression. Online and easily accessible tools such as the Generalised Anxiety Disorder-7 questionnaire may assist in the diagnosis.
The average age of diagnosis is around thirty years of age.
Epilepsy is a chronic nervous system disorder in which activity of the nerve cell in the brain becomes unprovoked and disrupted causing seizures and unconsciousness. The seizures may be mild or severe, but it can affect the whole brain and that can lead to spasms and hardly controllable muscle twitches. It’s quite a common disease hence; it can be treated with proper medications.
Symptoms Treated With XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
- The symptoms vary for different women and resolve once the bleeding commences.
- Most common symptoms are cramps, mood swings, acne, head ache or tender breasts
According to the DSM-V criteria, a patient with GAD must present with at least three of the symptoms listed below. The symptoms must be present for a minimum of six months, on most days, rather than at irregular intervals.
- Feeling impatient or on edge
- Getting worn-out quickly
- Struggling to focus or concentrate. The mind seems like it goes "blank."
- Getting annoyed quite quickly
- Muscle tension
- Some disruption of normal sleeping patterns- either having problems falling asleep, waking up at night, or having restless sleep.
The anxiety or worry must interfere with important areas of functioning such as social or employment spheres. It is important to exclude that the symptoms are not caused by other medical conditions e.g. thyroid function disturbances or by a particular substance or medication.
Patient with GAD may also have other physical manifestations of anxiety, along with those already mentioned. These include:
- Trembling, feeling jittery or being startled easily
- Gastrointestinal upsets such as nausea, diarrhoea or irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
- Recurrent tension headaches
What Are The Symptoms Of Epilepsy
| There are a number of symptoms of this disease as it affects nervous system which controls the whole body. Sometimes symptoms can be mild but sometimes it can be severe. The most common are: - |
- Temporary paralysis post seizure
- Jerking and uncontrollable movements of the legs and arms
- Change in behaviour.
- Staring blankly.
- Performing repetitive movements.
- Confusion for a short time.
- Loss of consciousness and vision.
Causes of diseases where XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
- The exact cause is unknown, however hormonal changes seem to be an important factor.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is not linked to a specific aetiology, but different risk and associated factors have been identified, with a primary focus on genetics and environmental causes.
Life stressor may trigger anxiety in genetically predisposed individuals. Life stressors include social issues such as isolation, lack of family support and poor self-esteem. Financial stressors such as inadequate income or debt may also contribute.
Women are more often affected than men. GAD is seen less often in married couples or those in long-term relationships, than those without a life-partner.
Personality types may also play a role in developing GAD. Avoidant, dependent and obsessive-compulsive personalities are most commonly associated with anxiety.
What Are The Causes Of Epilepsy
| The disease epilepsy has no identifiable or exact cause, some of the common factors were found in the patients and it concludes some of the possible causes. Here are the ones: - |
- Brain tumours and strokes can cause epilepsy.
- Head injury in a car accident or other incident.
- Genetic is considered as one of the causes.
- Lack of oxygen to the brain.
- Serious illness or very high fever.
- Prenatal Injuries is a possible cause as the brain of a baby is too sensitive that a minor jerk can cause this sometimes.
Worst Foods With XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
- Avoid cheese and saturated meat products.
- Avoid cold items like ice-cream, ice, cold drinks etc.
- The right balance of estrogen and progesterone in woman’s body is extremely important. If you have estrogen dominance and progesterone deficiency, you should avoid foods that increase estrogen levels. Foods to avoid in such condition are: Soy, sugar, dried fruits especially dried apricots, dates, and prunes, flax seeds, sesame seeds etc.
- Caffeine- coffee, black tea, chocolate.
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners. Sugar has shown to increase depression and anxiety. Sugar-spikes wreak havoc on your insulin-glucose pathway and induce a "stress-response" in the body that worsens anxiety.
- Foods high in unsaturated fatty acids, that increase neural inflammation.
What Are The Worst Foods For Epilepsy
| Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Thus, avoid them completely. Some of them are: - |
- Sugar: It imbalances the blood sugar in the body causing more seizures. It acts as a trigger of symptoms. Thus, try to limit or avoid completely.
- Refined Carbohydrates: Experts say that fluctuations in glucose level in the body can trigger seizures. To balance, avoid foods which raise your glucose level. These foods include soft drinks, white bread, cakes, bagels, white rice, white pasta and chips.
- Alcohol and Caffeine: The diseases get worse with the intake of alcohol and caffeine as these not only affect the nervous system but also affect the sleep.
- Eliminate artificial Sweeteners: There are a number of artificial sweeteners that cause excessive nerve cell firing and increase the risk of seizure attacks.
- MSG: The food additives such as MSG are considered as excitotoxins that promote nerve cells to burst out. Hence, they are highly suggested to avoid.
Do's With Usage of XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Premenstrual syndrome
- Rest and Destress as high stress is a direct cause of low progesterone
- Keep a check on your weight
- Eating small, frequent and variety of meals helps in managing Premenstrual Syndrome.
Exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is a good way to assist with stress relief, as well as managing symptoms of anxiety
Start practicing specific and directed relaxation techniques to help anxiety
Psychotherapy has been proven to be as beneficial as medication and is of additive benefit to patients who are on treatment.
Lower your caffeine intake. Caffeine is a stimulant that releases sympathomimetics (the same chemical neurotransmitters that are released during anxiety or fear
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Epilepsy
Doctor’s suggestions are always helpful. Indeed, different doctors give different opinions, but here are some most common tips that a close one can follow.
- Remove the individual’s specs and tie if possible and also the objects that are sharp.
- Place something soft under the patient’s head.
- Make him speak more.
- Check medicines or any medical identification.
- Make person lie down at the corner.
- After a seizure, turn the victim to his side.
Dont's With Usage Of XET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Premenstrual syndrome
- Don’t over exercise
- Don’t take coffee, alcohol.
- Socialize and try to engage yourself in activities which are not too physically demanding but emotionally satisfying.
- Do not smoke. Nicotine is a stimulant that stimulates your cardiovascular system and mimics a stress response. However, anticipated difficulty with quitting smoking may worsen anxiety. It is important to consult a doctor or counsellor to assist you, as well as to ensure that you have a good support structure around you, before attempting to stop.
- Avoid alcohol. It is a sedative but may cause a reflex/ compensatory stimulatory response by your body. Dehydration, impaired cognitive functioning, and memory impairment seen in alcohol use may also contribute to anxiety. Alcohol also lowers serotonin levels, which are important in maintaining mood and anxiety.
- Do not isolate yourself. Pursue meaningful inter-personal relationships and spend time with loved ones, as this has shown to lower anxiety
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Epilepsy
| Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it. |
- Do not panic or be afraid.
- Do not insert any object in the patient’s mouth.
- Don’t offer any food or liquid even water as it can cause choking.
- Do not try to hold the person with physical pressure.
- Do not crowd around the victim.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfXET CR 25MG PLUS CAPSULE
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
- Change your diet to healthier one.
- Supplements such as omega-3, as well as magnesium and calcium may be beneficial.
- Aromatherapy, massage therapy, and reflexology may also assist with anxiety and stress reduction in general.
What Are The Tips For Epilepsy
Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Learn stress management and relaxation techniques like meditation.
- Sleep more and in a proper manner.
- Take all the medicines on time and stay always in touch with your doctor.