XET CR 25MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of XET CR 25MG TABLET
Paroxetine is used for treating:
Side Effects Of XET CR 25MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Paroxetine
The common side effects of paroxetine can be:
- Nausea, weakness
- Sleepiness, dizziness, Yawning
- Decreased sexual desire, delayed ejaculation, impotence
- Sweating, shaking
- Decreased appetite
Contraindications Of XET CR 25MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Paroxetine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low sodium level in the blood
- Excessive cheerfulness & activity
- Having suicide thoughts
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Severe Renal Impairment
- Liver Problems
- Bleeding from Stomach
- Inability to Sit Still
- Feeling of Restlessness Pregnancy
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
- Premenstrual Syndrome is the physical or mental state occurring about a week before women’s menstrual cycle and causing cramps, mood swings, acne, head ache or tender breasts. The diagnosis demands the examination of the emotional and physical pattern occurring after ovulation and before the menstrual cycle and the extent to which they interfere with the normal life.
Symptoms Treated With XET CR 25MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
- The symptoms vary for different women and resolve once the bleeding commences.
- Most common symptoms are cramps, mood swings, acne, head ache or tender breasts
Causes of diseases where XET CR 25MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
- The exact cause is unknown, however hormonal changes seem to be an important factor.
Best Foods With XET CR 25MG TABLET
What Are The Best Foods For Depression
Though a balanced diet is necessary to fight against depression, few things(antioxidants) that can help are:
- Beta-carotene rich foods (Carrots, Collards, Cantaloupe, broccoli, apricots, peaches, pumpkin, spinach, sweet potato).
- Vitamin C (Berries, broccoli, grapefruit, kiwi, orange, pear, tomatoes).
- Vitamin E rich foods(nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, wheat germ).
- Fry half tsp of carom seeds in one tsp of pure ghee, add it in hot milk and drink it. This will help you get rid of mensural cramps. You can add honey for taste.
- Foods rich in magnesium like Dark Leafy Greens (Raw Spinach), Fish (Mackerel), Nuts and Seeds (Squash and Pumpkin Seeds), Whole Grains (Brown Rice).
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like Sunflower Seeds, Pistachio Nuts, Fish (Tuna), Turkey
- Vitamin C rich foods like guavas, dark leafy vegetables, kiwi fruit, citrus fruits, and papaya increase the amount of uterus lining and can help in getting periods.
- Increase intake of whole grains, iron rich foods and fresh ripe fruits in the case of abnormal uterine bleeding.
Worst Foods With XET CR 25MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
- Avoid cheese and saturated meat products.
- Avoid cold items like ice-cream, ice, cold drinks etc.
- The right balance of estrogen and progesterone in woman’s body is extremely important. If you have estrogen dominance and progesterone deficiency, you should avoid foods that increase estrogen levels. Foods to avoid in such condition are: Soy, sugar, dried fruits especially dried apricots, dates, and prunes, flax seeds, sesame seeds etc.
Do's With Usage of XET CR 25MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Premenstrual syndrome
- Rest and Destress as high stress is a direct cause of low progesterone
- Keep a check on your weight
- Eating small, frequent and variety of meals helps in managing Premenstrual Syndrome.
Dont's With Usage Of XET CR 25MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Premenstrual syndrome
- Don’t over exercise
- Don’t take coffee, alcohol.
- Socialize and try to engage yourself in activities which are not too physically demanding but emotionally satisfying.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfXET CR 25MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
- Change your diet to healthier one.