XTRAGLO NEW has the following salts in its composition
1) Biotin 2) Elemental copper 3) iron 4) Selenium 5) Zinc 6) L-cysteine 7) Lysine 8) Methionine 9) Methylsulfonylmethane 10) Niacinamide 11) Vitamin B5
Uses Of XTRAGLO NEW
Uses Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition, pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, and rapid weight loss. It’s also used for hair loss, Skin rash in infants, brittle nails, diabetes, and mild Depression.
Used to treat vitamins deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, certain medications.
Uses Of Salt: iron
Iron is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- General iron deficiency
- Anaemia caused due to chronic diseases
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy
- Learning and thinking problems especially in children
- Symptoms of Heart failure
- A Cough caused due to ACE inhibitors
- Immunity building
Selenium is a very important mineral essential for many activities such as:
- Boosting Immunity, fertility
- Prevention of heart diseases, Cancer
- Regulation of thyroid hormone
- Reducing symptoms of Asthma
- Relieving stress
- Improving blood flow
- Increasing longevity
Uses Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is useful in the following conditions, as it:
- Reduces risk of Infertility, early delivery, oesophageal Cancer, diabetes, and aging.
- Treats diarrhea, Wilson’s disease, age related vision loss, anemia, anorexia, ADHD in children, Leprosy, peptic ulcers.
- Relieves Depression, the Common cold.
- Heals Burns, diaper rash, Foot ulcers due to diabetes, swelling, and ulcers in the mouth due to radiation therapy.
- Prevents gingivitis, plaque, Bad Breath, pressure ulcers.
- Reduces symptoms of sickle cell anemia.
Uses Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is an amino acid and is used to prevent cold sores by either applying to the skin or taking orally. It works by preventing herpes virus from growing. Lysine is also found to improve athletic performance.
Being a relatively inert compound, it is found naturally in primitive plants, the atmosphere above marine areas, in many foods and beverages though in small amounts.
It is a dietary supplement sold as MSM. It is used to treat:
- Oxidative stress damage due to Exercise. MSM protects muscles from damage by reducing the amount of oxidative stress damage due to Exercise.
- Pain, bleeding and irritation in people with Haemorrhoids. When administered along with Hyaluronic acid and tea tree oil for two weeks, it has been found useful in reducing symptoms of Haemorrhoids.
- Stress, allergies besides mucous membrane inflammation and gastro intestinal conditions.
- Snoring: If used as a throat spray ingredient, MSM is found to reduce Snoring.
MSM is a GRAS (Generally recognised as safe) medicine which allows MSM to be added to meal supplement and meal replacement foods, fruit (smoothie) type drinks, beverages and energy bars.
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 and is used for preventing and treating niacin deficiency.
Side Effects Of XTRAGLO NEW
Side Effects Of Salt: Biotin
Biotin is usually safe unless taken in excess.
Headache, unusual or unpleasant taste in mouth.
Side Effects Of Salt: iron
Intake of iron is safe when taken within prescribed limits
An overdose of iron may cause side effects such as:
- Constipation, vomiting
- Stomach pain, nausea
- Stomach upset
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Selenium
Selenium is very safe but if taken in over doses, it may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses)it may cause:
- Stomach pain
Side Effects Of Salt: Lysine
Lysine is usually safe when taken in limited dose till one year. Overuse or overdose can cause stomach pain and diarrhea.
Long-term effects of usage are still to be tested and on a short term, it is usually considered safe.
Niacinamide is mostly safe in patients. A minor side effect could be flushing reaction (causing tingling, itching, burning, and redness of arms, face, and chest).
Contraindications Of XTRAGLO NEW
Contraindications Of Salt: Biotin
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
Contraindications Of Salt: iron
High doses intake of may be particularly risky in the following conditions:
- Stomach (or) intestinal ulcers
- Women with type-2 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (or) Crohn's disease(intestinal inflammation)
- Premature infants
Contraindications Of Salt: Selenium
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Skin cancer
- Prostate cancer
Contraindications Of Salt: Zinc
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards zinc or any other allergies.
- HIV / AIDS
Contraindications Of Salt: Lysine
Avoid taking high amount of calcium or gastrointestinal medicines when taking this drug.
The drug is ineffective for patients with varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
Contraindications Of Salt: Niacinamide
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Herpes is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). There are two types of HSV: HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is the most common cause of oral herpes, and HSV-2 is the most common cause of genital herpes. However, both viruses can cause oral and genital infections with practically identical symptoms.
The herpes virus normally enters the body through mucous membranes (especially mouth and genitals) and skin. It travels along the nerve endings to the base of spine, where it stays by feeding off nutrients produced by body cells.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Symptoms Treated With XTRAGLO NEW
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
Common symptoms of herpes are a pain, itching, small pores, blisters, ulcers, sores, fever, and swollen glands.
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Causes of diseases where XTRAGLO NEW is used
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
The common causes of herpes transmission are kissing, skin-to-skin direct contact during anal, vaginal, or oral sex with someone who already has an active herpes infection.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
Worst Foods With XTRAGLO NEW
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Herpes simplex
- Certain food actually can accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Foods rich in substances like arginine, caffeine drinks, sugar, sweets, processed foods etc. actually give birth to/ accelerate the growth of herpes virus. Some of these foods can impair the immune system of a person and thus make them more vulnerable to the herpes virus. Hence, the following foods should be avoided if you have herpes virus infection or prevent it:
- Arginine rich foods like nuts, gelatine, coconut, brown rice, wheat germ, seeds, lentils, oats, peanut butter, dried beans.
- Caffeine Drinks And Foods like coffee, soda, cake, frozen yoghurt, cappuccino, tea, ice cream, cookies.
- Corn Syrup / Sugar / Sweets
- Processed Foods like whole wheat bread, pizza, bakery products, pasta.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
Do's With Usage of XTRAGLO NEW
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Herpes simplex
- Complete the course of medication, even if symptoms subside before completion.
- Wash your hands frequently so that infection doesn’t pass on to others.
- Maintain strong immune system by taking care of your diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
Dont's With Usage Of XTRAGLO NEW
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Herpes simplex
- Herpes infections are contagious. You can infect other people, even during your treatment. Avoid touching people or allowing infected areas come into contact with other people.
- Don’t touch an infected area and then your eyes.
- Do not share the towel, clothes, combs etc. with others.
- If you or your partner has genital herpes, refrain from sex till it is cured. However, latex condoms are safe to use to avoid spreading the infection.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfXTRAGLO NEW
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.