YULIPRIST TAB has the following salts in its composition
1) Ulipristal Acetate
Uses Of YULIPRIST TAB
Ulipristal Acetate is used to treat the following:
- Uterine Fibroids
- Emergency Contraceptive
Side Effects Of YULIPRIST TAB
Please visit a doctor if any of the following signs are visible:
- Pain and Fatigue
- Menstruation pain
- Inter-menstrual bleeding
- Abdominal pains
- Acne or blemishes
Contraindications Of YULIPRIST TAB
Consult your doctor before consuming Ulipristal Acetate in the following conditions:
- Liver problems
- Children and adults above 65
- Abnormal menstrual cycle
- Uterine fibroids are the abnormal lumps that grow inside or on the woman’s uterus.
- The tumour develops from a muscle cell in the uterus and estrogen stimulates its multiplication. Generally, the fibroids are benign (non-cancerous). Doctors carefully examine the pelvic region to check the condition of the uterus to detect this ailment. It is commonly observed that fibroids grow again even after the treatment, so the permanent cure is only the removal of the uterus itself.
Symptoms Treated With YULIPRIST TAB
- The symptoms are severe abdominal pains, heavy menstrual bleeding, cramps, abnormal urination and painful sex.
Causes of diseases where YULIPRIST TAB is used
- The real cause is not clear; however hormones (estrogen and progesterone), genetic abnormality or pregnancy can lead to fibroids.
Worst Foods With YULIPRIST TAB
Following foods make fibroids worse and must be avoided:
- Processed meat, high in fat:
- Conventional dairy: These have high amounts of steroids and various other chemicals that affect the natural hormonal balance and stimulate the growth of fibroids
- Refined Sugar: It leads to increased pain, lesser immunity, weight gain, hormonal imbalance and all of them eventually inducing fibroids
- Refined Carbohydrates: Insulin level surges on consuming these and further causing a surge in fibroids causing hormones
- Caffeine: Higher amounts of coffee lead to increased estrogen level in women which is a major cause of fibroids.
Do's With Usage of YULIPRIST TAB
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Uterine fibroids
- Doing the right type of yoga helps in reducing the size of fibroids in a natural way.
- Try to get organic foods as they help in reducing the toxin exposure of body.
- Avoid food preservatives.
- Massage with castor oil as it helps in reducing the size of fibroids. However, avoid using it during periods.
Dont's With Usage Of YULIPRIST TAB
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Uterine fibroids
- Don’t over exercise during periods.