ZAHA EYE DROP 3 ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ZAHA EYE DROP 3 ML
Azithromycin is an antibiotic which is used for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections like
- Middle ear infections
- Strep throat
- Traveller’s diarrhoea
- Other intestinal infections
- Sexually transmitted infections including chlamydia and gonorrhoea infections.
It may also be used for malaria, along with other medications.
Side Effects Of ZAHA EYE DROP 3 ML
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Stomach upset
- Diarrhoea/ loose stools
- Nausea, vomiting, metallic taste in mouth
- Abdominal pain
Some of the rare but serious side-effects may be:
- Hearing changes like deafness, decreased hearing
- Eye problems like drooping eyelids, blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking/swallowing
- Muscle weakness
- Signs of liver problems like unusual tiredness, severe stomach/abdominal pain, persistent nausea/vomiting, dark urine yellowing eyes/skin
- Severe dizziness, fainting fast/irregular heartbeat
Contraindications Of ZAHA EYE DROP 3 ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Azithromycin
Before taking azithromycin, please inform your doctor if you have any history of:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Muscle disease
- Azithromycin sometimes can also cause a condition, which affects the rhythm of the heart (QT prolongation).
The QT prolongation risk can increase if you:
- Have heart problems like heart failure, slow heartbeat, family history of these problems.
- Have low magnesium or potassium levels in the blood.
- Use drugs like water pills, diuretics.
- Have conditions like severe diarrhoea, sweating, or vomiting.