ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Ashoka Chedi 2) Ashwagandha 3) Dashamoola 4) Jirak 5) Shatawari 6) Maluphal 7) Haritki 8) Nagekesar 9) Lodhara 10) Raktchanda 11) Braht Lata 12) Ulat Kambal
Uses Of ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
Ashwagandha is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng. It has multiple benefits and is increasingly becoming popular, even in western countries.
Ashwagandha is used for various conditions/ health benefits. Some of them are:
- Cancer treatment, to reduce the effects of chemotherapy
- To fight inflammation in conditions like arthritis, rheumatologic problems
- To control/ fight bacterial infections
- Heart health (ashwagandha has antioxidant, anti stress properties)
- To treat depression, reduce stress
- To fight diabetes
- To improve thyroid function
- Improve immune system
- Increase haemoglobin in the body
- To improve sexual health and fertility
- To improve eye health/ prevent cataract
- To prevent seizures
Dashmoola, also known as Dashamula, Dashamul or Dashamool, is a combination of 10 roots which have various properties such as:
- Anti-arthritic or anti-rheumatic
- Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antioxidant
- Analgesic, neuroprotective, adaptogenic
- Uterine tonic, anti-paralytic, uterine Detoxifier
Dashmool is used to treat inflammatory diseases and pain disorders that are related to joints, nerves, bones and muscles such as gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.
Ulat Kambal, also known as Devil’ cotton, is used in the Ayurvedic system for treating:
- Gynaecological disorders
- Low menstrual bleeding, an abnormal absence of menstruation
- painful menstruation involving abdominal cramps
- Urinary trouble, broncho-pneumonia, bronchitis, and poisonous boils
- Sinusitis, diabetes, rheumatic pain
- Female infertility
Side Effects Of ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
An overdose of Ashwagandha can cause diarrhea, upset stomach and nausea.
Side Effects Of Salt: Dashamoola
Dashmool has no known side effects.
Some people using Ulat Kambal may experience nausea, upset stomach, headache, and vomiting. Please consult your doctor if the above symptoms persist for long.
Contraindications Of ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Ashwagandha
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy (consumption of Ashwagandha can lead to abortion, miscarriage)
- If you are already using other medications for diabetes, depression, hypertension, anxiety, or insomnia. Ashwagandha can interfere with the efficacy of these medicines.
Contraindications Of Salt: Dashamoola
Contraindications Of Salt: Ulat Kambal
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
- Erectile dysfunction, also sometimes referred to as impotence, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease mainly affecting the joints. In an autoimmune disease body’s immune system mistakenly attacks its own healthy cells. Rheumatoid arthritis causes warm, swollen and painful joints. The joints of hands and wrists are commonly involved but it may affect other body parts also. It can affect hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, toes.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
Female infertility means the issue of infertility in the female partner. A woman is said to have infertility issue if she is of reproductive age and is not able to conceive despite one year of unprotected sexual intercourse.
Infertility can due to known or unknown reasons. There are many factors responsible for infertility. Infertility is a treatable condition in the majority of the cases.
Menstrual cramps, also known as dysmenorrhea are the cramping or throbbing pains that you get in your lower abdomen or back, just before or during your menstrual period. Most women experience menstrual cramps sometime during their lives while menstruating. Menstrual cramps may just be a mild discomfort or for some women, these can be so severe as to hamper their daily activities during the days when they have their period.
Menstrual cramps normally start a year or two when you begin having your period. And may decrease slowly over time and get less painful as you grow older and sometimes may stop completely when you have a baby. Sometimes, menstrual cramps may also be caused due to some underlying problem such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
Sinusitis is a condition where swelling or inflammation occurs in the tissue that is covering the sinuses. Sinuses are actually air-filled spaces that surround the nasal cavity. However, during an inflammation, they get blocked and fluid accumulates that lead to the growth of microbes and causes infection.
Symptoms Treated With ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
- Soft erection
- Sexual dysfunction
- Reduced sex drive
- Trouble maintaining erection
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Symptoms of arthritis develop gradually over a week to months. The signs and symptoms may vary as per the organ of the body on which it attacks.
The signs and symptoms are as follows:
- Joints- Inflammation of the synovial membrane, swelling, tenderness, feeling of warmth, stiffness.
- Lungs: Lung fibrosis
- Skin: Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels), Erythema
- Blood Vessels and heart: Inflammation of vessels, myocardial infarction, strokes
- Blood: Anaemia, increased platelet counts,
Other common symptoms are fatigue, weight loss, malaise, morning stiffness, fever, loss of appetite.
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant even after 1year of regular unprotected intercourse.
The symptoms depend upon the changes in menstrual cycle or ovulation cycles. Hormonal changes also produce some symptoms which indicate infertility.
Other symptoms are enlisted as below:
- Irregular menstrual cycle.
- Heavy or light periods.
- The absence of periods.
- Excess pain during periods.
- Sudden hair loss
- Weight gain
- Abnormal growth of hair
- Increase in glucose levels.
Some of the symptoms of menstrual cramps are:
- Discomfort or throbbing or cramping pain in your belly or lower abdomen (sometimes it can be quite intense)
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain that radiates to your inner thighs, hips and the lower back
- When the pain is very severe, it may cause symptoms including:
- Loose stools
- Upset stomach accompanied by vomiting
What Are The Symptoms Of Sinusitis
The commonly identified symptoms of sinusitis are:
- Facial pain.
- A runny nose.
- Loss of olfaction (sense of smell).
- Severe congestion.
Causes of diseases where ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
The common causes of impotence are:
- Endocrine Diseases like diabetes. The body’s endocrine system produces hormones, which regulate sexual function, metabolism, reproduction, mood etc.
- Neurological and nerve disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, brain or spinal tumours, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, temporal lobe epilepsy. Several neurologic conditions may increase the risk of impotence. Nerve conditions are responsible for brain’s ability to communicate with the reproductive system, which can, in turn, prevent a person from achieving an erection.
- Taking certain medications may affect blood flow that can lead to ED.
- Depression, anxiety, emotional disturbance.
- Certain cardiac conditions that affect heart’s ability to pump blood. A person can’t achieve the erection, without enough blood flow to the penis.
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
The exact cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis is not known. It is caused by the inflammation of the synovium in which our own immune system starts attacking the healthy body tissues. The inflammation of the thin lining of the cells covering the tissues and joints results in Rheumatoid arthritis.
The factors triggering the RA are enlisted as below:
- Genetic factors: A person with a family history of RA is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Hormonal factors: Women are more likely to suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis than Men. This can be due to the presence of more number of estrogens in women, but the link between estrogens and RA has not been proven yet.
- Environmental Factors: Smoking is found to be linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis. People who smoke more are at greater risk of getting Rheumatoid Arthritis than people who don’t smoke.
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
Female infertility can be due to a number of reasons. A single factor cannot be blamed for infertility in a female. The causes are enlisted as below:
- Genetic factors: Chromosomal abnormalities can lead to female infertility.
- Ovarian factors: To get pregnant ovaries must produce and release the egg for fertilization. An absence of ovulation leads to female infertility. There can be a number of causes which can lead to ovulation such as:
Polycystic ovarian syndrome, anovulation
Ovarian cancer, chemotherapy
Premature menopause, Turner syndrome
- Uterine factors: Disorder in the uterus can also to female infertility. The causes are enlisted as below:
- Tubal factors: Damage or blockage in fallopian tubes can cause infertility in females. This can be due to:
Pelvic inflammatory disease
Tubal occlusion or dysfunction
- Lifestyle factors: Various lifestyle factors also contribute to female infertility such as:
Age: Age can affect women’s fertility. With the increase in age the fertility of female decreases. A woman above 35 years of age is less fertile as compared to her age in 20’s.
Sexually transmitted disease: STD’s are also responsible for making women infertile.
Body weight: Being overweight or underweight also affects the fertility of women. Too much body fat increases the production of estrogen which hinders the normal menstrual cycle. Likewise less body fat decreases the production of estrogen leading to irregularities in menstrual cycles. The irregular menstrual cycle does not allow ovulation to occur properly and causes infertility.
Smoking: Tobacco smoking affects the normal functioning of ovaries thus affecting the ovulation and leading to infertility.
Unhealthy Eating habits: Poor eating habits contribute to the weight and affects ovulation process.
Stress, anxiety, unhappiness in the relationship also contributes to the problem of infertility.
- Presence of disease: Diseases such diabetes, thyroid, arthritis, cancer can affect the fertility of female.
- Cramps occur due to contractions of the uterus or the womb.
- Uterus contracts to expel the uterine lining caused by the presence of prostaglandins. A higher level of prostaglandins can cause more severe cramps.
Secondary dysmenorrhea (a problem in the reproductive organs that causes cramps).
- Endometriosis (when the endometrium or tissue lining the uterus is outside the uterus).
- PID or pelvic inflammatory disease (usually starts in the uterus and may spread to other parts of the reproductive organs and is caused by bacteria).
- Uterine fibroids (growths in the uterus).
- Adenomyosis (tissue that lines the uterus grows into the walls of the uterus).
- Cervical Stenosis (narrowing of the cervix or the lower part of the uterus).
What Are The Causes Of Sinusitis
Causes for sinusitis are generally cited to be:
- Common cold.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Deformed septum in the nasal cavity.
- Formation of nasal polyps.
Worst Foods With ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
- Sodium rich foods cause high blood pressure, thus causing damage to blood vessels. Hence avoid foods like cheese, snacks, bacon or cured meat, pickled food, sun dried tomatoes, salt, soy sauce, baking soda or powder.
- Bad cholesterol affects the flow of blood in main organs of the body that can lead to erectile dysfunction. Hence avoid oily and saturated fats rich foods like butter, dried coconut, meat, eggs, cheese, whipped cream, processed meat, dark chocolate, fish oil and hydrogenated oil like palm.
- Avoid trans fats like chips, cookies, muffins, cakes French fries, margarine, and any such fried or packaged foods.
- Avoid high sugar foods.
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
- Processed and fried foods increase inflammation.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Alcohol and tobacco consumers are at the increased risk of having arthritis.
- Excess salt: Intake of a high amount of salt can increase the inflammation.
- Sugar products: These can worsen rheumatoid arthritis by increasing inflammation in the arteries.
- Wheat and gluten: Increase joint pain.
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
- Don’t take foods having trans-fats such as cakes, creams, biscuits, sandwiches, fried foods as these triggers an inflammatory response in the body leading endometriosis, affecting ovulation, abnormal hormone production, implantation and ultimately infertility.
- Avoid excess intake of coffee and alcohol as these can lead to miscarriages.
- Raw eggs should be avoided due to the presence of contaminations.
- Avoid low-fat dairy foods such yogurt as this can hinder with the menstrual cycle.
- Avoid foods that cause water retention in the body and bloating.
- Avoid fatty and fried foods like chips, fries, baked food, etc. as they worsen the symptoms of menstrual cramps.
- Avoid carbonated beverages and fizzy drinks like cola, soda, etc. as they cause bloating and increase the pain during periods.
- Cut down on salt in your diet or eliminate salt and avoid salty foods like bacon, canned foods, chips, packaged foods, etc. as they cause water retention and bloating and worsen the pain caused due to menstrual cramps.
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like candy, jellies, ice cream, pastries, cakes, etc. as sugar increase menstrual cramping and pain. If you feel like having something sweet have fruits like raspberries, strawberries, etc. instead.
- Avoid foods with Omega-6 fatty acids like corn oil, safflower oil, etc., as these fats produce inflammatory substances and aggravate the menstrual pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Sinusitis
The food items to be avoided in the condition of sinusitis are:
- Salt or salty foods: Avoid excess salt intake as it increases water retention in inflamed tissues.
- Fried food items: These foods have higher amounts of saturated fats and cholesterol, leading to poor oxygen supply and blockage in the sinus
- Meat: It promotes inflammation and contains high levels of saturated fat.
- Dairy products: These foods increase mucous production leading to worsened condition. These include milk, cheddar cheese, pizza cheese, etc.
Do's With Usage of ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) can take a big toll on your relationship. Hence, it is very important to handle it carefully with both the partners supporting each other.
- The majority of cases of erectile dysfunction occur due to psychological reasons like lack of confidence, depression etc.. Hence, it is important to consult a psychologist (together as a couple).
- It is important for both the partners to discuss it freely and find out the ways to make life more enjoyable.
- It is important for men suffering from ED to feel irritated, agitated and eventually leading to clinical depression. Hence, maintaining positivity in the relationship is extremely important.
- Certain medications also can cause ED, hence check your list of medications and consult your doctor.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduce weight: Losing some pounds can help to fight this disease.
- Get adequate sleep: Sound sleep can help to relieve the symptoms.
- Pay attention to the early symptoms: It is advised to visit a doctor if you notice any symptoms related to RA. This can help to start the treatment at the earliest.
- Perform some physical activities or exercise: Doing exercise regularly will keep the muscles and joints moving.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Female infertility
To prevent infertility, women should:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Having a well-balanced diet, proper body weight will help to conceive more easily.
- Avoid stress. Infertility is a stressful condition and taking more stress can hinder the treatment.
- Take necessary supplements on time.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Menstrual cramps
- If the cramps are mild, you can take aspirin or a mild pain reliever.
- You can use a hot water bottle or heat pad to relieve the pain in your tummy or back.
- Taking a warm bath can help to provide relief from pain.
- If you are having a lot of pain, it is a good idea to rest.
- Taking dietary supplements such as omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin B1 and B6 and magnesium can help to alleviate menstrual cramps.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sinusitis
- Drink enough fluids.
- Use warm compresses to relieve sinus pressure and open the blockage.
- Use a humidifier to reduce the stuffiness in the nose.
- Use nasal douches or nett pots to rinse sinuses.
Dont's With Usage Of ZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
- Do not shout at or make fun of your partner if he is suffering from ED.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the major causes of ED.
- Stop drinking and smoking.
- The anxiety of performance in the bedroom can make it harder for you to do that. Hence, maintaining self-confidence is of utmost important.
- Manage high blood pressure and cholesterol as these diseases can damage blood vessels, thus causing ED.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Don’t smoke: It can trigger Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Don’t skip medications: When people start feeling good they started to skip the medication. Don’t skip the medications without consulting with the doctor.
- Don’t be a couch potato: Although it is recommended to take rest if you had RA but taking too much rest can make your pain worse. Performing small physical works can help to keep the joints moving.
- Don’t take fish supplements without consulting a doctor. Taking any such medication can interfere with your treatment and result in side effects.
- Don’t drink alcohol: It can slow down the effect of your medications.
- Don’t lose hope: Losing the hope can make you depress and can hinder the treatment process.
- Don’t try any vigorous exercise: Exercise should be done only under the supervision of a trainer. Vigorous exercise can worsen the symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Female infertility
- Intake of alcohol and caffeine should be avoided as these can hinder the process of ovulation.
- Women trying to conceive should avoid the use of pain-killers as these can affect the release of the egg by changing hormonal balance.
- Smoking should not be done as it can cause changes in DNA fragmentation and changes the hormonal levels also leading to miscarriages and labor pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Menstrual cramps
- Avoid psychological stress and anxiety, as this can increase the severity of the menstrual cramps.
- Don’t take painkillers on an empty stomach as they will worsen the condition of pain in the stomach.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sinusitis
- Avoid taking flights or travelling to high altitudes as it can increase the symptoms of sinusitis.
- Don’t consume alcohol.
- Avoid irritants like dust and pollen.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfZG 2 TONE SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Since there is no cure for Rheumatoid arthritis but it can be managed. Use of medication and some changes in lifestyle can help to improve the quality of daily life. Below are some tips by which a person can manage Rheumatoid arthritis effectively:
- Try to avoid prolonged static positions. Avoid long sittings.
- Exercise and practice Yoga
- Use hot or cold ice packs
- Take healthy and nutritious diet
- Practice meditation and relaxation techniques
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
Infertility is a treatable disorder. In some cases, medications alone can treat infertility. While in some cases it requires special treatment methods to treat infertility such as IUI, IVF.
Along with medications, it is advisable to make some changes in living standards to treat infertility. This will speed up the infertility treatment process. Below are some tips to treat infertility disorder by changing some living standards.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Have a nutritional diet.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol intake.
- Try some natural home remedies to boost your fertility.
- Take supplements which promote fertility.
- Get adequate and sound sleep.
- Balance body hormones by doing exercise and yoga.
- Perform meditation regularly.
- Research reveals that massaging your abdomen, back and side can provide relief from menstrual cramps. So, having a massage therapy for around 20 minutes can help in reducing pain.
- Studies show that exercising regularly or physical activity can help to prevent menstrual cramps. So, it is a good idea to follow a regular exercise routine. You can also do some yoga a few days before your period as yoga can help to reduce the pain during your period.
- Taking herbal supplements like fennel, pycnogenol, dill, cinnamon and ginger can help to lessen the severity and provide relief from menstrual cramp pain, as they contain anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic compounds that reduce the inflammation and swelling during periods.
- Alternative therapies like acupressure and acupuncture involve stimulating specific points of the body and can help to relieve menstrual cramps.
What Are The Tips For Sinusitis
- Regularly flush nasal passages.
- Use clean water to wash hands, face and nose.
- Visit allergist in the case of common cold for several weeks.