ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
1) FERROUS fumarate
Uses Of ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
Side Effects Of ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
it can cause GI irritation, abdominal pain and cramps, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, dark stools and discoloration of urine; heartburn.
Contraindications Of ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
contraindicated in patients receiving repeated blood transfusions; anaemia not due to iron deficiency.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Symptoms Treated With ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Causes of diseases where ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Worst Foods With ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
Do's With Usage of ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
Dont's With Usage Of ZINCOFER NURTURE CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.