ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Garenoxacin is a quinolone antibiotic can act both on gram positive and gram negative bacteria hence used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Tonsil infection, sinus infection, throat/ nose infection
- Skin infection, soft tissue infection
- Lung infection (pneumonia), female genital organ infection
- Windpipe infection
Side Effects Of ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Some common side effects that may be caused by the intake of Garenoxacin are:
- Diarrhoea, nausea
- A headache
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Garenoxacin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the Garenoxacin or any other allergies.
- Seizures disorder, epilepsy
The two lymph nodes located on each side of the back of the throat are called tonsils. They function as a defense mechanism in preventing infections to the body. They prevent bacteria and virus from entering the body through the mouth. Tonsillitis occurs when the tonsils become infected. Though tonsillitis can occur at any age, it commonly occurs in children, especially from preschool age through their mid-teens.
Tonsillitis is of two types:
- Recurrent tonsillitis: Multiple episodes of acute tonsillitis every year.
- Chronic tonsillitis: Episodes last longer than acute tonsillitis
People with chronic tonsillitis may slowly start to experience obstructive sleep apnea. In this condition, the airway swells and prevents them from sleeping well. The infection can worsen and spread to other parts of the body.
- Urinary tract infection is defined as an infection of any part of the urinary system (bladder, urethra, kidneys, and ureters).
Symptoms Treated With ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Symptoms Of Tonsillitis
- A very sore throat, swollen tonsils
- Fever, bad breath, difficulty or pain in swallowing
- Neck and jaw tenderness caused by swollen lymph nodes
- A scratchy-sounding voice
- Chills, stomach aches, headaches, earaches
- Tonsils that appear swollen and red, and/ or have white or yellow spots
Very young children may also feel irritable, experience excessive drooling or poor appetite.
Following are the symptoms UTI:
- A burning sensation while urinating
- An intense or frequent urge for urinating, though very may come out when you do so.
- Feeling shaky or tired.
- Pressure or pain in back/ lower abdomen.
- Dark, bloody, cloudy or strangely foul smelling urine.
- Chills or fever indicating that the infection may have reached the kidneys.
Causes of diseases where ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S is used
What Are The Causes Of Tonsillitis
Tonsillitis can be caused by either a bacterial or viral infection of the tonsils. Virus infections are more common causes of tonsillitis. The viruses that can cause tonsillitis are influenza virus, adenovirus, parainfluenza virus, enterovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, measles virus, cytomegalovirus, and herpes simplex virus.
Bacterial tonsillitis is most often caused by Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by microbes such as bacteria that affect the bladder, kidneys and tubes connected to them.
- Women are at greater risk of getting Urinary tract infections. It happens because the tube (called urethra), which carries the urine from the bladder to outside the body, is situated very close to the anus. Bacteria from E.coli like large intestine can easily enter the urethra after escaping the anus. They travel up to the bladder from there and keep infecting the kidney if the infection is not treated. Women have shorter urethras, making them more prone to UTIs, as bacteria can quickly enter the bladder.
- Bacteria can be introduced in urinary tract by having sex with the infected partner too.
Best Foods With ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Best Foods For Tonsillitis
- Plain boiled rice without spices are easy to swallow, hence should be made staple diet during tonsillitis. Adding a clove while making rice will have healing properties.
- Spinach soup, corn soup, and mix vegetable soups are good for not only soothing the throat but also improving immunity which is the best way to prevent tonsillitis.
- Drink warm milk, hot tea and other hot beverages that help in soothing the throat.
- Ginger and honey in hot water is the best home remedy for tonsillitis.
- Scrambled eggs, idlis, mashed potatoes; boiled vegetables, oatmeals, corn flakes are easy to eat.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps in reducing pain.
- Cranberry juice, blueberry juice
- Barley water is considered wonder home remedy for UTIs.
- Parsley water helps relieve a UTI and speeds up the healing process as it acts as a diuretic.
- Chew celery seeds as they also act as the diuretic.
- Cucumber (high water content).
- Take foods high in vitamin C because vitamin C makes urine more acidic, thus inhibiting the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Barley seeds (also called Jau in Hindi) boiled in water is a wonderful home treatment for UTI. However, please consult your doctor before shifting to only home remedies.
Worst Foods With ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Worst Foods For Tonsillitis
- Avoid citrus fruits like oranges as they aggravate the irritation of the throat.
- Avoid solid foods if they cause pain while eating. You can shift to solid foods as you feel better.
- Avoid dishes like sambar as it contains tamarind, a sour ingredient that can cause throat irritation.
- Avoid spicy foods till your throat irritation improves.
- Avoid fatty foods, fried foods, sugar and refined starch as they are difficult to digest, thus suppressing the immunity.
- Chocolate, carbonation, citrus fruits and caffeine: These can irritate the lining of the bladder, and make it easier for bacteria to stick on.
- Artificial sweeteners
- Spicy foods
Do's With Usage of ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Tonsillitis
- Use throat lozenges.
- Drink plenty of fluids, take full rest.
- Use a humidifier or oil heater to moisten the air in your room.
- If your doctor has prescribed you antibiotics, please complete the course. Do not leave taking antibiotics in the middle if you start feeling better.
- Wash your hands often, especially when you come into contact with someone having a cough, a sore throat, or is sneezing.
- Drink lots of warm water throughout the day.
- Try to treat tonsillitis naturally rather than depending upon antibiotics.
- Inhale steam 3-4 times a day.
- Drink a lot of water as it helps in flushing out the bacteria.
- Drinking one tsp of baking soda mixed in 8 ounces of fresh water helps in reducing the acidity and burning sensation in urine. However, don’t take it for more than a week as soda is high in sodium.
- If you feel cramps around your bladder, use the hot water bottle and apply heat. This will provide relief from pain.
Dont's With Usage Of ZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Tonsillitis
- Since tonsillitis is highly contagious, stay away from people with active infections.
- Do not gargle immediately after having food.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid drinking cold water and aerated drinks.
- Surgery should be avoided if possible, as most of the children get tonsillitis less often once they cross the age of 8.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Urinary tract infection
- Don’t’ hold your urge to pee, as this increases the chances of multiplying the bacteria. Pee as soon as you feel the urge.
- Avoid wiping from back to front, after a bowel movement as germs can get into urethra easily.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfZINOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
- Gargle with warm salt water or alum mixed in warm water several times a day (empty stomach or minimum two hours after your last food intake)