ZYTIS DS TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Diclofenac 2) Paractamol 3) Serratiopeptidase
Uses Of ZYTIS DS TABLET
It is an anti-inflammatory agent used to treat inflammation and Pain.
It is used as an analgesic to reduce the menstrual cramps also.
It is found to beneficial in following conditions such as:
Serratiopeptidase, a dietary supplement is used for managing Pain related to:
Side Effects Of ZYTIS DS TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Diclofenac
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Nausea, Vomiting
- Abdominal discomfort
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Increase in blood pressure
Consult your doctor if any of the following side effects get worse:
- Myocardial infarction
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Liver disorders
- Mental disorders such as depression, anxiety and psychosis
- Disruption in menstrual cycle
- Temporary infertility in women
Serratiopeptidase is usually safe when taken for short periods (up to 4 weeks).
Contraindications Of ZYTIS DS TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Diclofenac
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
- Heart disease
- Liver impairment
- Stomach ulcers
- Kidney disease
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blood clotting
- Recent surgery
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
Back pain is a kind of inflammation that occurs due to strain in the back muscles. It can increase from a normal pain to sharp pain in the back leading to stiffness. The pain may originate from the muscles, nerves, bones and joints.
This is a long term chronic disorder in which there is widespread musculoskeletal pain occurs with also fatigue and sleep issues. This disease is not clearly understood, but it is associated with arthritis and it’s quite common. This disease can further lead to a severe problem like depression. The disease fibromyalgia is more likely to develop in women other than men. The treatment can be done by various medications.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Symptoms Treated With ZYTIS DS TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
What Are The Symptoms Of Back Pain
- Severe back pain.
- Weight loss
- Swelling on the back.
- Pain reaches to other body parts.
- Difficulty in standing straight.
- Difficulty in urinating.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia
| There are various symptoms of the disease which can be easily observed. The major symptom of this disease is the pain in the joints like shoulder, neck, back, and hips. |
The most common symptoms of this disease are: -
- Abdominal pain.
- Chronic Headaches.
- Difficulty in concentrating and focusing.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Dryness in eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Causes of diseases where ZYTIS DS TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
What Are The Causes Of Back Pain
Back pain causes due to any of these reasons
- Disk breakdown
- Reported disks
- Strained muscles
- Strained ligaments
- Lifting heavy objects.
- The bad posture of sitting.
- Sleep disorders
- Infection of the spine.
- Any hidden injury
| Experts are still researching but yet the exact cause of this disease is still unknown. Various different opinions have been given but the common factors and causes given are: - |
Genetics can be a cause.
- Infections can further lead to Fibromyalgia.
- Repetitive injuries and sleep problems.
- Physical and emotional traumas.
- Chemical imbalances.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
Worst Foods With ZYTIS DS TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
What Are The Worst Foods For Back Pain
- Reduce salt consumption as it increases urinary calcium excretion before body absorbs it.
- Nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes, eggplant, white potatoes, and peppers.
- Processed foods can lead to bone loss.
- Fast foods such as White bread, pasta, and rice can weaken the bones.
- Trans fats can increase pain.
- Caffeine as it is dehydrating drink and can cause inflammation.
- Sugary drinks and snacks as they pro inflame and increase pain.
- Fried food, Chips, and pastries can block the absorption of essential nutrition.
- Alcohols can worsen inflammation.
What Are The Worst Foods For Fibromyalgia
Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Thus, avoid them completely. Some of them are: -
- Sugar: For the treatment of the disease, limit sugar as much as possible as sugar always leads to chronic pain. Eat other alternative available other than honey.
- Caffeine: The disease Fibromyalgia is linked to the creation of imbalance of brain chemicals that controls mood swings. It acts as a trigger in this disease so avoid them completely.
- Junk food: Junk food is always harmful but it becomes more when an individual is suffering from chronic pain. Thus, eliminate all the junk food from your food.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from chronic pain disease, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products as it makes an issue in digestion. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Nightshade Vegetables: All vegetables are not good for the chronic pain sufferers. Thus, nightshade veggies like eggplants, green peppers, potatoes and tomatoes need to be avoided.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
Do's With Usage of ZYTIS DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Back Pain
- Apply a hot water compress or an ice pack on your back that will provide you with some relief.
- Exercise and keep your muscle strength high.
- Take enough doses of calcium and vitamin D.
- Increase milk products intake and take a balanced diet with proper nutrition.
- Stand straight and change your walking style.
- Sit in the right posture.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are the most common tips for the management of the disease: -
- Do pay attention to what you eat as healthy food is beneficial for you.
- Be stress-free as taking stress leads to obesity and diabetes. These lead to weak and painful muscles.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors so that there is no chance of the condition to occur in the body.
- Meditation can be really beneficial to relieve stress as stress is also a cause of this disease.
- Utilise your energy carefully so that it can help keep the body rejuvenated without burden on muscles.
- Do keep your mind busy so that depression (which is a symptom of fibromyalgia) can be avoided.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
Dont's With Usage Of ZYTIS DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Back Pain
- Avoid sitting for hours at one place only; take a break from your seat often.
- Avoid lifting up heavy things and don't push anything too hard.
- Avoid smoking as mainly smokers face back pain problems often.
- Avoid extra exercises.
- Sleep early and wake up early. Give yourself proper rest.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are some recommendations which experts’ advice to follow for the management of this disease: -
- Don’t just sit around as it makes the muscles weaker.
- Don’t ignore work and relationship issues so that the body is not stressed out.
- Do not stop doing exercises or yoga as this could decrease the activity of muscles that require regular workout.
- Do not skip medication dose as this could lower the chances of healing the body.
- Do not overwork when feeling well to avoid over-exerting on the body that may lead to fatigue.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfZYTIS DS TABLET
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.
What Are The Tips For Back Pain
- Massage of Peppermint and wintergreen oil are effective in reducing back pain.
- Try to sleep sideways.
| This disease is all related to the chronic pain and many experts have given their different opinion regarding this. Some of the common tips are: |
- Try to get a good night sleep.
- Knowing your limits that what you can do and what you can’t.
- Have a supportive social group and exercise regularly.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.